So just what do we know so far about the Star Wars TV series?

fett527

First Post
In my mind I do not want there to be any other Jedi still alive, as they are not supposed to survive, besides Kenobi and Yoda . Nor any force users learning to be Jedi as this would lessen Luke's and Leia's importance. They are the only hope!

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
fett527 said:
In my mind I do not want there to be any other Jedi still alive, as they are not supposed to survive, besides Kenobi and Yoda . Nor any force users learning to be Jedi as this would lessen Luke's and Leia's importance. They are the only hope!

Luke and Leia are the only hope. They still would be even if a thousand Jedi were still alive.

Yoda is a match for Vader. But he never tries to confront him. The problem isn't Yoda's power or ability. The problem is that Vader trusts only two or three people and Luke is one of them kinda-sorta.

Only Luke or Leia could bring Vader back and Leia would be pretty unlikely given that she's already lipped off to Vader and Vader tortured her boyfriend.

ForceUser

Explorer
And don't forget, the gap between eps 3 and 4 is 20 years, give or take. That's plenty of time to have an entire series about a rogue Jedi who escaped the initial purge but was eventually hunted down and killed by Darth Vader prior to ep 4.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
fett527 said:
Nor any force users learning to be Jedi as this would lessen Luke's and Leia's importance. They are the only hope!

Despite what the D20 game says, force users aren't all created equal. A minor force user might be able to keep the flame alive for a while, but he would stand no chance of defeating Vader and Palpatine. What's more is that part of the fun could be Vader and co. hunting him down.

Aeson said:
I remeber seeing Adi Gallia's speederbike being destroyed but I never saw her body. Could she have survived and reappear on the tv-show? I wanted Aayla to survive also and was very disappointed to see her die.
Adi Gallia died before RotS...you saw Stass Allie, who just happens to look a lot like her. But I'd say she's definitely dead after that. :)

As for the series itself...I bet it'll have at least some Jedi action here and there. Why wouldn't it? Lightsabers would capture viewers without the need for anything else!

Klaus

First Post
Y'know, having the TV series focus on Alderaan would give a greater impact to the big KABOOM during Ep. IV.

I wonder if they'll have someone utter 'I have a bad feeling about this' every single episode (maybe in the opnening?)... :)

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
fett527 said:
I do not want this series to focus on any Jedi. As much as I would drool over a Fett based series I don't think they should go that direction either. Having Bail Organa would be a good idea as he can carry a TV series quite well (as has been stated). I'd like to see an underground cell of the rebellion and how they have to operate under the new Empire.

Heh. It'd be like 'V'. Only with lightsabers!

Seriously though, there could still be loads of Jedi loitering around... Vader has 20 odd years to pick 'em off. Lots of mileage there!

fett527

First Post
ddvmor said:
Heh. It'd be like 'V'. Only with lightsabers!

Seriously though, there could still be loads of Jedi loitering around... Vader has 20 odd years to pick 'em off. Lots of mileage there!

Hey, V was good TV. :D

Remove ads