So just what do we know so far about the Star Wars TV series?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Whisperfoot said:
I would be satisfied with the inclusion of an untrained force user who is beginning to learn the jedi ways.
A Young Skywalker TV series? The story would start when Anakin is 11 years old and having completed the basics (remember the Academy's romper room that Yoda was teaching?), he is ready to travel with Obi-Wan.

squat45

First Post
Trickstergod said:
No, that was Aayla "Is it cold in here?" Secura. Even on the off-chance that there was a second, female, blue-skinned twi'lek Jedi, that scene is in the full release trailer. So if you download it, you can fully see that it's her.

Only saw RotS once, but do we actually see Aayla "die". From my memory, we see her turn and then hear blaster shots...

I could see this as the opening to the first episode (and if Lucas was smart, it'd be filmed already)... Aayla turns around, starts deflecting all sorts of blaster shots, gets hit a couple of times and starts to go down (think Boromir in FotR), then a couple of "red-shirt" jedi come up and manage to take the rest of the clones out. Running and escaping, the other two get offed and Aayla makes it to the ship to get away...

Now, while I would "love" ;) to see Aayla in the new show, don't think it would happen... Why? Isn't the "actress" who played Aayla an employee of ILM? Not an actress, per say? Don't see a non-actress really being expected to carry a show even in a minor role (but high-enough priority), as even seasoned actors/actresses seem to have "trouble" with Lucas's "dialogue". :p

Rugger

Explorer
ddvmor said:
It wouldn't surprise me if we saw Jimmy Smits in the ongoing series. In restrospect his part in the movie seemed like it could be a bit of a set up, plus he's exactly the sort of well known TV actor who could be relied on to carry a series like that...

You could be onto something there... 'Rise of the Rebellion' show with he and Mon Mothma leading the political drama side, and some new folks doing the dirty-work.

Law and Order: Rebellion.

:)

- Rugger

Taelorn76

First Post
squat45 said:
Only saw RotS once, but do we actually see Aayla "die". From my memory, we see her turn and then hear blaster shots...

In that scene:
[sblock]You see her turn and get shot in the back. The camera pulls aways to a top down view and our view if her is obscured by a leaf or plant, all you see are her legs. The clone toops then close in on her just open fire. I think you even see her legs convulse withthe shots.[/sblock]

Einan

First Post
Just as long as they DON'T have someone utter 'Search your feelings: you know it to be true.'

Can't Lucas come up with a better way to say that line?

Chaldfont

First Post
I think it would be cool if they bagged the whole jedi idea and had a character more like Han Solo travelling all over the galaxy, getting into scrapes with all types of "scum and villainy" while trying to avoid "imperial entaglements".

Give us back the rough and rowdy feeling of the cantina scene!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Chaldfont said:
I think it would be cool if they bagged the whole jedi idea and had a character more like Han Solo travelling all over the galaxy, getting into scrapes with all types of "scum and villainy" while trying to avoid "imperial entaglements".

Give us back the rough and rowdy feeling of the cantina scene!

A Han Solo TV Series!?!

I'd SOOO watch that! :cool:

Ranger REG

Explorer
fett527 said:
In my mind I do not want there to be any other Jedi still alive, as they are not supposed to survive, besides Kenobi and Yoda . Nor any force users learning to be Jedi as this would lessen Luke's and Leia's importance. They are the only hope!
Well, that's a no-brainer.

But I'm a fan of KOTOR game and TOTJ comic book (aka graphic novels) so why not set the stories way before The Phantom Menace, before someone impersonating Master Sifo-Dyas went to Kamino for an order of a clone army.

Remove ads