• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So let's talk seriously about scheduling ENWorlder games at GenCon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronWolf

blank
Frukathka said:
All right you can set my game down for Staurday 10 am - 2 pm.

Shucks! I was looking for an EnWorld game on Satuday night! Your game sounded like a perfect fit! Keep me in mind if you change your mind. I have one other EnWorlder who would probably be up for the game if that makes a difference.... ;)

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I'm like 90% sure I'll be at GenCon this year, but I want to buy the tickets and confirm with my traveling partners before committing to any games. I look forward to seeing y'all!

Daniel

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pielorinho said:
I'm like 90% sure I'll be at GenCon this year, but I want to buy the tickets and confirm with my traveling partners before committing to any games. I look forward to seeing y'all!

Daniel

Woot!

Vexed

First Post
-I will be flying in for my first gen con this year : ) Im brining a couple friends, and we would be interested in a d20 Star Wars game. So there is three votes...

Looking forward to meeting any enworlders there as well!

:cool:

Campbell said:
To pull a Psion I'm going to list some games I'd be willing to run and see what people are interested in. I'll get to work on designing a scenario once I see where people's interests lie.

1. The aforementioned Gun Fu game. Violent tragic characters must decide who to shoot first.
  2. A Star Wars d20 game set after Episode III.
  3. CoC d20
  4. Angel RPG
  5. Mutants and Masterminds
  6. Shadowrun 3e
  7. Either Vampire; The Requiem or Werewolf: The Forsaken

Psion

Adventurer
Ghostwind said:
Tell me what levels you want, Psion and I'll put together five or so characters to make your life easier. ;)

I had started some character idea notes, but can't find them right off. I think I was going for 6th level or so.

I assume that you are in the Bastion booth during the day. So does Thursday night work for you? Say 7 to give everyone time for dinner?

Friday looks pretty empty, and players who had expressed interest in T20 look busy Saturday, so I'll teneatively say Friday @1 for T20.

REL, can you pencil me in for:

Spycraft: Dark Inheritance, Thursday 7-11

Traveller d20, Friday [edit]11-4

Those who expressed interest, tell me if you can make these times.

Edit: Campbell & Fruthaka - I see you have the late shift at the booth Friday. Would an early game work for you?

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Psion said:
REL, can you pencil me in for:

Spycraft: Dark Inheritance, Thursday 7-11

Traveller d20, Friday 1-5

You got it. I might jump in that Traveller game too.

Ghostwind

First Post
Psion said:
I had started some character idea notes, but can't find them right off. I think I was going for 6th level or so.

I assume that you are in the Bastion booth during the day. So does Thursday night work for you? Say 7 to give everyone time for dinner?

That should work fine, Psion. That gives me a game on Thursday and Saturday night, allowing me to have meetings on Friday night with clients after the Ennies. If you find your notes, email them to me and I'll start putting together characters. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Wednesday

Dinnertime-Midnight - Loosely organized gathering of folks to eat dinner, have a few beers and socialize/play card/boardgames.
Are there details on this somewhere on this thread?

I'd also be interested in either playing or DM/GMing something. I had a decent D20 Future game for last year, but the way the time shook out, we just never got it done. :(

Anyway, I was asking about Wednesday night because 1) I know I'll be in Indy by then, and 2) it seems to be free for other people as far as games go. If I were to run something, it seems like it might be a good time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads