• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So let's talk seriously about scheduling ENWorlder games at GenCon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psion

Adventurer
Ghostwind said:
I've always been partial to the Fixer/Explorer multiclass depending on the level of the party/adventure. :)

Fixer/Explorer, eh? Well, if you write it up and send it to me (or what types of skill/feat selections you wanted), that would be one character done.

I started working on some characters for the DC game day that I ended up missing, but I don't rightly recall what was in there.

beldar1215

Explorer
I'm interested in the Sky Gallons game. I only have about 4 things scheduled. I'll look at what I have and post it. Hopefully I can get into the game if you run a second one.

Beldar

Eltern

First Post
To think that there are so many ENWorlders in the Indianapolis area, and I didn't notice :D I live in Fishers, and while Sahm's is good, it's not -amazing- or anything, IMHO.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
To pull a Psion I'm going to list some games I'd be willing to run and see what people are interested in. I'll get to work on designing a scenario once I see where people's interests lie.

1. The aforementioned Gun Fu game. Violent tragic characters must decide who to shoot first.
  2. A Star Wars d20 game set after Episode III.
  3. CoC d20
  4. Angel RPG
  5. Mutants and Masterminds
  6. Shadowrun 3e
  7. Either Vampire; The Requiem or Werewolf: The Forsaken

Campbell said:
[*]The aforementioned Gun Fu game. Violent tragic characters must decide who to shoot first.
[*]A Star Wars d20 game set after Episode III.
[*]CoC d20
[*]Mutants and Masterminds

I don't know if/when I'd be able to fit it intoi my schedule, but I'd be up for any of the above, especially the CoC or MnM games. But don't plan anything around me at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads