So when does the new server get hooked up?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Thanks for the more accurate picture, Adlon. It's looking even more like a Christmas gift, after all! :)

Now, what deviltry can I do for the server's "lost days"... :]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I am pretty sure I saw something on the news page that everything would be hooked up sometime mid-january. *Sigh* I spend a good portion of my days waiting for en pages to load. I'll be happy when jan 15th rolls around.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
EricNoah said:
Thank you for taking care of us.

Yes. I believe in the current vernacular the phrase is "you're the bomb". Or something. I'm too big a geek to know hip phrases.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Well, I'm behind schedule in getting the prizes out, but we're plugging forward. This thing is a reality, and I'm freakin' thrilled that you guys made it happen.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
In case anyone's curious, I just priced a comparable system over at Dell. It would cost us approximately $15,000.

Adlon's building it for us for less than $4000.

Glee.

Adlon

Mortality.net
Server is done, with the exception of the Hard Drives.... Wee bit of a mix up on the drives, and i should have it resolved on monday........

Then, all I need to is mount the Thermaltake CPU coolers, and we're ready for an OS.

This server looks awesome. I cant wait to fire it up. It'll be hard as hell to part with it. It's truly the finest server I've been a part of building.

alsih2o

First Post
Adlon said:
Server is done, with the exception of the Hard Drives.... Wee bit of a mix up on the drives, and i should have it resolved on monday........

Then, all I need to is mount the Thermaltake CPU coolers, and we're ready for an OS.

This server looks awesome. I cant wait to fire it up. It'll be hard as hell to part with it. It's truly the finest server I've been a part of building.

How are you with kilns?

:p

Remove ads