• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So when does the new server get hooked up?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Thanks for the more accurate picture, Adlon. It's looking even more like a Christmas gift, after all! :)

Now, what deviltry can I do for the server's "lost days"... :]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I am pretty sure I saw something on the news page that everything would be hooked up sometime mid-january. *Sigh* I spend a good portion of my days waiting for en pages to load. I'll be happy when jan 15th rolls around.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
EricNoah said:
Thank you for taking care of us.

Yes. I believe in the current vernacular the phrase is "you're the bomb". Or something. I'm too big a geek to know hip phrases.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Well, I'm behind schedule in getting the prizes out, but we're plugging forward. This thing is a reality, and I'm freakin' thrilled that you guys made it happen.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
In case anyone's curious, I just priced a comparable system over at Dell. It would cost us approximately $15,000.

Adlon's building it for us for less than $4000.

Glee.

Adlon

Mortality.net
Server is done, with the exception of the Hard Drives.... Wee bit of a mix up on the drives, and i should have it resolved on monday........

Then, all I need to is mount the Thermaltake CPU coolers, and we're ready for an OS.

This server looks awesome. I cant wait to fire it up. It'll be hard as hell to part with it. It's truly the finest server I've been a part of building.

alsih2o

First Post
Adlon said:
Server is done, with the exception of the Hard Drives.... Wee bit of a mix up on the drives, and i should have it resolved on monday........

Then, all I need to is mount the Thermaltake CPU coolers, and we're ready for an OS.

This server looks awesome. I cant wait to fire it up. It'll be hard as hell to part with it. It's truly the finest server I've been a part of building.

How are you with kilns?

:p

Remove ads