SotS's War of the Burning Sky campaign

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Status update: Angir is undecided on Thursday (New Year's Eve); everyone else can do it.
Everyone can also do Friday night, as far as I know, but Kalinah would be an hour or so late.

I'd rather do Thursday, but...we'll see.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Yeah, I got the day of NYE mixed up; you can tell how important it is to me. :)

In any case, Angir thinks he can make it tomorrow, so game is on! Same scheduled day and time as usual! Unless people can start early due to possibly having the day off... We'll see.

begooler

First Post
As it turns out I may be late Thursday. Plans with in-laws were made without my consultation. Shouldn't be more than 45 minutes late so please start without me.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Remember to level up to 8 before next session, I need time to review the sheets. If you opted for two stat increases at level 4, you can't boost either of them this time. If you can't remember, we can figure it out and you should put a note on your sheet for the future to help recall.

I posted the loot from Alydi Gap outpost on the first page. Nothing really useful to anyone, I'm sure (unless you still lack a cloak of resist +1), but I need to make sure of two things before I bother calculating your shares.

1. Anyone got extradimensional storage beyond just a handy haversack? I don't think you could have actually taken all 7 of those full plate armors.
2. You want to "sell" the healing potions and have people buy them back that want them? Or have the whole party eat the cost, and if so...who's holding on to which potions?

begooler

First Post
Tansley is leveled now basically unless I have some change of heart about skill points. 3rd level of Holt Warden gives her some hide/move silently bonus and 1/day of a heal SLA.

I rebuilt her diplomacy ranks into heal where they might actually get used. Would you allow a second flaw at first level in order to pick up scribe scroll or a basic metamagic like heighten, extend or silent?

Seems like we would be able to take at least 3 or 4 of the full plate if they are tied on to a horse.

Does Ros have UMD? If not she should invest some when we level and maybe pick up some low level wizard utility spell wands.

firehorse

First Post
1. Anyone got extradimensional storage beyond just a handy haversack? I don't think you could have actually taken all 7 of those full plate armors.
2. You want to "sell" the healing potions and have people buy them back that want them? Or have the whole party eat the cost, and if so...who's holding on to which potions?

I would like to put a couple of things up for vote:
1) We should keep the potions as Party Loot. Zayed will probably need a couple with him at all times since he will often be out of range of healing, but if the party does not want to have a Party Loot stash of potions, then he can purchase them.
2) Healing wands should be treated similarly as Party Loot. We should pool our money/account for them out of the loot we get.
3) We should invest in an extradimensional Party Loot container as well. Or even a pack mule or two...
4) Since Torrent's role (and speed) usually keeps her with the main force of the party, she might be a good choice to carry the Party Loot. Although, quick access to healing potions might be an issue if she is in melee (most of the time)

Thoughts?

begooler

First Post
That sounds good. As far as healing wands Tansley buys, I am fine with either splitting the cost between the party or putting up for them. It's not like there is that much she needs to spend money on anyway.

I think a couple of the potions should be with someone fast like Kalinah, Zayed or Tansley.

Remove ads