SotS's War of the Burning Sky campaign

firehorse

First Post
That makes sense. Torrent could hold the rest since she mainly stays back to protect the rest. She might be the best person to carry the extradimensional space too.

So, everyone else agreed we devote a portion of this loot to purchasing an extradimenional space for party loot?

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Attention: I failed at making the server. Angir will be putting it up shortly. If it's not up by game time, just check again in a few minutes. Sorry.

As for loot, I will post it this weekend.

begooler

First Post
The calendar caught up with me so I didn't think to mention but this coming week is the week before Mardi Gras and Thursday I'll be at a parade that goes from 6:30-11ish. I'll try to watch it near the beginning so I can get to the game but will probably be at least half an hour late. Will update by email my ETA.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Finally, the long over do sale of loot. Probably not much anyone will want to keep. This covers everything from fleeing Bresk till now (ie, Alydi Gap Outpost and the fights going to the other nobles' lands).

Loot from fleeing Bresk through Battle at Gallo's Fend:
[sblock]4000 gp promissory note from Duke Gallo (as thanks for saving Jinis)
Cloak of resist +1 [500]
2 potions of CLW [25 each]
8 potions of cure moderate wounds [150 each]
6 potions of cure serious wounds [375 each]
Oil of magic weapon [25]
5 flasks of acid [5 each]
+1 Cold iron heavy shield [595]
+1 full plate [1325]
+1 heavy shield [576.75]
+1 Battleaxe [1155]
+1 Light crossbow [1167.5]
Mithral Chain shirt [550]
Mwk Longsword [157.5]
6 Mwk battleaxes [155 each]
Mwk Sling [150]
7 Mwk flails [154 each]
6 Mwk composite longbows (+3 Str) [350 each]
6 Mwk longbows (+4 Str) [400 each]
3 Full plates [750 each]
6 banded mails [125 each]
12 Heavy shields [3.5 each]
Buckler [7.5]
Silver shortsword [15]
3 Heavy Flails [7.5]
Hand Claw [2.5]
3 Shortbows [15 each]
6 Javelins [0.5 each]
300 arrows [7.5]
60 Bolts [1.5]
20 Bullets [0.1]
Mask, half obsidian / half ivory, w/ slots only for eyes and the bottom of the mouth [10][/sblock]

Total: 23,391.35 gp
Per person: 3898.55 gp

These are sale values, so pay back the listed amount for anything you want, they're generally half market price.

begooler

First Post
Healing Belt for Tansley- 750
Healing Belt for Phet- 750
Before leaving, Tansley would also like to pack the reagents for reincarnat (1000gp) and last breath (500gp)
May also grab some scrolls.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Healing Belt for Tansley- 750
Healing Belt for Phet- 750
Before leaving, Tansley would also like to pack the reagents for reincarnat (1000gp) and last breath (500gp)
May also grab some scrolls.

I am also allowing Revivify on the Druid spell list, at the same level as it is for Clerics. I was really hoping that between Revivify, Last Breath, Living Blade visions, and Indom's boon, the actual raise/reincarnate spells wouldn't be needed at all. Still trying to decide how I want to handle them. I don't want PCs to irrevocably die, but I also really don't like how raise spells being common can break the plot when used on NPCs..

firehorse

First Post
Zayed's and Torrent's latest divvy:

Zayed -

Sell:
Mithrilmist Armor of Mobility 3200
Bracers of Quick Strike 700
Cape of Ultimate Athleticism 1800
MW Javelins (3) 451

Keep:
None

Purchase:
Gauntlets of Ogre Power 4000
+1 Mithril Breastplate of Blurring 8200
Potions of Enlarge Person (2) 500
Bolas 10

Loot: 3898.55
Starting: 2896.111
Ending: 235.661

Torrent

Sell:
Bhurisrava's Mace 1806
MWK Battleaxe 155

Keep:
+1 Battleaxe 1155

Purchase:
Martial Discipline (DS) Enhancement to Battleaxe 6000

Loot: 3898.55
Starting: 6519.76
Ending: 5224.31

Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
My midterm is going to be either Thurs. or Friday evening this week (should know Monday night), I work on Friday this week regardless, and the class I'm in is pretty brutal. If the exam's on Thursday, I'll probably need to start the session late. If it's on Friday, I'd want to end early, and there's a good chance I'm just going to cancel the session entirely so I can study.

Remove ads