• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SRD Competition Submission Thread

FluidDragon

First Post
I decided to start a web site to archive and host All of the SRD's

I will be getting the page set up this weekend. http://3.5srd.com and 3point5srd.com. Please send your srd's! I will highlight the winners of the competition and host all of the others. IF there is interest I'll set up a rating/review section and message board. Please send your srd's to : scott "nospam" @ fluiddragon.com just remove the "no spam" and the spaces. Please include credits and any comments you want made about your work so I can credit them appropriately

If anyone is interested in setting up mirrors for the downloads please send me your info in an email.

-FD

Dimwhit

Explorer
Very cool, FluidDragon! Thanks.

You might also have a separate Partial section. I know there are several people who aren't quite done. Some want to wait until they're done before having it hosted, but others may be fine doing it now.

Hopefully I'll have the winners soon. When I do, I'll be sure to email all the entrants to have them contact you about hosting. If they haven't already.

On the note: Judges, are you about done? I've heard from a few of you, but I'm still waiting on several.

FluidDragon

First Post
Dimwhit said:
Very cool, FluidDragon! Thanks.

You might also have a separate Partial section. I know there are several people who aren't quite done. Some want to wait until they're done before having it hosted, but others may be fine doing it now.

Hopefully I'll have the winners soon. When I do, I'll be sure to email all the entrants to have them contact you about hosting. If they haven't already.

On the note: Judges, are you about done? I've heard from a few of you, but I'm still waiting on several.

I'm open to any and all sugestions. If anyone out there has any ideas then I'd love to hear them. I want this to be THE place to go for SRD's

If anyone wants to help on the site design and layout give me a buz. IN a month or so the site should be running strong. I run apache, mysql, php etc.

I just registered the names yesterday and will have something up this weekend. Over the next month I'll get the site online.

Storminator

First Post
Well folks, I finished judging tonight, and I'll be sending in my results to Dimwhit in the morning. Sorry for the delay, but you know how life gets sometimes.

I'd really be interested in seeing some of these when they're all finished. Some of these are real gems.

PS

TheRaven

First Post
Now, I hate to say this, but this contest is awfully organized. One could think, that a contest with prizes and chosen judges shouldn't take two weeks. Well, to be honest it looks like the community will never see the results of this competition. At least it was a good idea. :(

Dimwhit

Explorer
Well, I can't announce the winners until I hear back from the judges. I'll email them one more time and announce the winners by Tuesday.

As for hosting them: all the complete submissions will be hosted by FluidDragon on his new SRD website. Hopefully those can be up when the winners are announced.

I imagine it's taking this long because the judges have other things to do, and it takes some time to judge these.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Just ignore the troll from the 13-postcount fellow.

A big thanks to all of you who put so much effort into this on the creation side and the judging side. I'm looking forward to the results.

john

TheRaven

First Post
Greybar said:
Just ignore the troll from the 13-postcount fellow.

You are absolutly right. The only thing that matters about someone who posts on this board is the post count. The message by itself is meaningless. Because you have written much more postings, you clearly must be right. I'm sorry. Let me accumulate some more postings in the off topic forums befor I even attempt to reply here again. ;)

I just think, the behavior of some judges is disrespectfull to the creators who worked hard to meet a deadline. Well, thanks a lot Dimwhit to push them again.

Last edited:

Greybar

No Trouble at All
TheRaven: Your insulting and disrespectful content is what triggered my response, the postcount merely collaborating data that you had good probability to be a troll. Unfortunately, we get some of those from immature folks from time to time. If you intended to post a constructive criticism, and it was merely ill-received, then my apologies. If you have any further slings and arrows, feel free to email or PM me. -john

Remove ads