• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

possum

First Post
It's not really a briefing, although you can ask questions. The two notes arew part of a "package" that Master Thy'Wenn was able to supply to you from the archives.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If no one is planing to do anything, I would suggest to research about these pirates, their weapons any tactics. After 10 years of oppression there must be some kind of information about them." Says Voda, making noise with his staff as he touch the floor with it

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel frowns.

"We're not going to beat the pirates ship by ship. Not if it's just us. We need to find out who the leader is...and if there's any kind of code of honor they follow."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Of course... but i doubt they have much honor left, after slavering that planet for ten years... Anyway we should be looking for some usefull information..."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua looks over the information, shaking his head as he does so. "What is it with senators these days?" joining the other's conversation he comments, "I'd like to see if we can find out some more about their supposed scheldule. It would be good to get an idea of how much time we have before their next attack. Master, did they send any information about that?"

Rhun

First Post
Anariel has been quiet as she has pondered all the information provided thus far. "I think we should find the pirates hideout or their flagship. Then we gain access and eliminate the problem. Like cutting the head off of a snake."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Easy to say so Anariel, but presicely how do you plan to find and get into the flag ship or headquarters?" Asks the krevaaki.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel merely shrugs at Voda's comment, and answers quietly. "Through the Force are secrets revealed, and paths found."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua starts to get a little annoyed by Voda's repeated criticism of his peers' opinions, without offering any actual suggestions. "Well then Voda, what about you? Do you have any thoughts on what we should do?"

Remove ads