• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate Altantis Season 3 *Discussion Thread* 9/22

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Pure speculation and not spoilers. We know that earth will get Atlantis back because otherwise they will have to cancel or rename the show. Since the Ancients retook the city with no ZPMs and they know how to make them in all likelyhood they will fix up the city and at least get it its power back with 1 ZPM. So when Earth gets the city back the lack of ZPMs on Atlantis will be solved.

Brakkart

First Post
Brown Jenkin said:
Pure speculation and not spoilers. We know that earth will get Atlantis back because otherwise they will have to cancel or rename the show. Since the Ancients retook the city with no ZPMs and they know how to make them in all likelyhood they will fix up the city and at least get it its power back with 1 ZPM. So when Earth gets the city back the lack of ZPMs on Atlantis will be solved.

Hmmm could be. We know they installed at least 1 ZPM into the city (taken from their cruiser no doubt). I have to wonder if they completely abandoned the cruiser though, cos if so then if the SGC can figure out a way to tow it, they could have one of the Daedalus Class ships bring it back to Earth for the Area 51 guys to tinker with.

Roudi

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
I really wish we'd see SOME expansion of Earthen Humanity to other planets. I'd also like to see actual expansion of SG technology to the world. Like Naqueda power generation.
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Maybe it would be a good idea to finally reveal the truth to the world.
May I, perhaps, refer you to Stargate Infinity?

Might not be such good ideas after all.

Tuzenbach

First Post
Roudi said:
May I, perhaps, refer you to Stargate Infinity?

Might not be such good ideas after all.
Don't even tell me that there's a spinoff called "Stargate Infinity".

Let me guess, instead of traveling to different worlds, they figure out a way to travel to different TIMES on different worlds. Am I right?

I came up with this concept, like, 3 years ago. I even was debating on whether it should be called "Stargate Infinity" or "Stargate Eternity".

In effect, it would combine Stargate with the old Time Tunnel series.

I'm gunna now click on the link you've provided and see how underwhelmed I am if it leads to what I've just described.

Man, I seriously need to sit down and copyright my brain.....

Tuzenbach

First Post
*7 minutes after clicking on link*

.......OK, I'd never HEARD of this cartoon series! I was conceptualizing a whole new Stargate show (ala Atlantis) in which space AND time travel were the premise (much like Doctor Who, but with gates instead of the Tardis).

Anyway, that's my concept, and it should be called "Stargate Infinity".

Would people watch it? NO, IT ISN'T A CARTOON!!!

PhoenixDarkDirk

First Post
This reminded me somewhat of the Gargoyles episode "Ill Met By Moonlight". In it, the magical island Avalon has been abandoned by the fairies for many years and settled by humans and gargoyles. Eventually the fairies return and demand that the newcomers leave.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads