[Stargate SG-1 RPG] Part III - The Enemy of my Friend . . .

Jarval

Explorer
The Stone Courtyard
P7X - 912
Almost two hours since arrival, June 3, 2003

Keia said:
"... She's kinda shaky and gunshy from it all, I could use some help keeping an eye on her."
"Not a problem." Lucas replied to Stewart. He'd dealt with people in shock before, and knew just how distracted from their surroundings they could become. He took a step or two closer to Lt. Reed, determined to keep a close eye on her over the next few hours.

Carlo

First Post
The Stone Courtyard
P7X - 912

Loralai turned her attention away from Andreev and Durant. She watched with interest as Lucas and Lt. Steward conversed in private, both stealing covert glances at Lt. Reed as they spoke. Reed looked well enough physicly but something in her stance and eyes said otherwise. She must have had a bad time in the fight she thought in silence. Noting that Lucas had moved to hover near Reed after his conversation with Stewart only confirmed her thoughts.
"I wonder exactly what the alien did to heal her" Her thought train continued, turning more professional. She made a mental note to inquire when oppertunity permitted.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Lt. Commander Craig Durant

The Stone Courtyard
P7X – 912

Durant stood and listened to the story Andreev shared with him. Had he not been through such remarkable events himself, he really did not think he would have believed it. He was very curious about Lord Myrrdin and wanted to now more about him. It had been his experience that people were not overly kind and helpful unless they had an angle.

"Stewart, make sure everyone's geared up and ready to go. The quicker we can get this trip started the quicker we can get back home. Donovan, look over everyone's guns and make sure they're good to go. We don't need any alien, magical, crap screwing up our firepower." The thought of Andreev's team firing on the Goa'uld with no effect stuck in the back of his mind.

Durant patted Lucas on the shoulder as he passed him. "Glad to have you back with us, Fisher." Then he approached Lorelai. "Good to see ya Professor. Surprised you came back. I would have thought you'd stick to the party life on that ship. For 'educational reasons' only, I'm sure." Durant made sure that when he patted her it had just a little more force behind it.

He walked away from Lorelai and headed directly for Rylee. "Ms. Fallon, sounds like you got to spend a little more time with Myrrdin than the others. What can you tell me about him."

Last edited:

kid A

First Post
Andreev Ilianov

The Stone Courtyard
P7X – 912

Andreev finished recounting their strange adventure to Durant, and thought it odd that Craig had answered very little of his questions. Although he found it strange, he let Durant work as everyone began checking their gear and preparing for departure. He would speak with him about it later, away from the rest of the team...

Taking the free moment to his advantage, Andreev turned and spoke to Lt. Reed. "Lieutenant Reed! It is so very good to see you! We did not know what to expect, but I am happy to see that you have all survived the swarm."

Dark Nemesis

First Post
The Stone Courtyard
P7X – 912

It was a joyful reunion, and Rylee had very little part in it, except for a few curt nods toward anyone who might greet her. As they began making preparations to leave, she was looking over her guns, noting with some sadness that she only had a few shots left for her new sniper rifle.

She hadn’t expected Durant to ask her any questions, figuring he would get all of his information from his good friend, Andreev. So, when he actually addressed her, she gave him a look of surprise. “Just Fallon is fine, Commander.” What could she tell him about Myrrdin? She paused a moment, thinking. “He claims that he lived on Earth hundreds of years ago, and that he plays a role in the stories of my people.”

Carlo

First Post
The Stone Courtyard
P7X – 912

Doing as she was asked/told Loralai rummaged through her scant load of gear, checking to be sure it was all 'squared away' as the military members of the team would have said. She finished repacking her gear, frowning at having to wad up her nice new toga and sandle to make them fit and wishing she could convince herself that it would be ok to wear the much more comfortable cloths. Once that was done she set the pack/bag aside and looked up at Durant, waiting to hear what his brilliant plan was.

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Lt. Commander Craig Durant

The Stone Courtyard
P7X – 912
Fallon said:
She hadn’t expected Durant to ask her any questions, figuring he would get all of his information from his good friend, Andreev. So, when he actually addressed her, she gave him a look of surprise. “Just Fallon is fine, Commander.” What could she tell him about Myrrdin? She paused a moment, thinking. “He claims that he lived on Earth hundreds of years ago, and that he plays a role in the stories of my people.”

Durant stared at Rylee waiting for her to continue and finally realized that she was done. He did not know much about her other than what her file had said and the fact that she could handle herself in action without panicking. She was a woman of few words, which was fine with Lorelai around. But there was something about her he could not put his finger on. Something about the way she carried herself. And he had questions about her background as well, there just never seemed to be time to get into it.

"What about his motives. Why is he here, what does he want, what does he do? What is your take on the guy. Was he straight with you or was he jerking you around trying to get us to work for him." He studied her face and realized that she only had one expression and apparently it was 'Rylee.' Really, it was not her face, it was her eyes. They were always the same. They had that look, the look of a hunter.

"Actually, whats more important is what did he ask you."

Last edited:

Dark Nemesis

First Post
She blinked, surprised at the barrage of questions. “Straight?” She furrowed her brow, trying to figure out what Durant meant. At last, she remembered that ‘straight’ was an American slang term. “I believe he was straight. I did not talk to him for very long, but I think he liked women.” But why would Durant ask about something like that?

“He seemed very proud. He made a point of asking what I had heard of his stories. Also, I do not think he believed the story that Andreev had told him. He asked what I knew of his mission, though I told him nothing.”

MadThinker

First Post
Lt. Luthor Donovan

"Stewart, make sure everyone's geared up and ready to go. The quicker we can get this trip started the quicker we can get back home. Donovan, look over everyone's guns and make sure they're good to go. We don't need any alien, magical, crap screwing up our firepower." The thought of Andreev's team firing on the Goa'uld with no effect stuck in the back of his mind.

Donovan nodded at Durant's order and he began circling the team to check their firearms. He listened for any remaining insects as he worked. Donovan checked everyone's firearms to see if they were working properly.

Remove ads