• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storms of Change [IC]

GPEKO

First Post
Bert

Filbert helps himself to a mug of ale. "It's all very good, master Stalthas. Good food and drink, great hospitality ... And your wares are very reasonable, too ! I'll just have to recomment your inn to other travellers."

Bert gets ready to head upstairs to get some rest when he notices Alyssa. Always looking for a good conversation and also wanting to size up this newcomer, Bert approaches her with his usual big smile. "Not going to bed early are we ?" Alyssa seems well traveled and, if she's sympathetic, Bert goes on to discuss news from all the corners of the country (not for to long however, Filbert needs his rest).

Last edited:

Chaos Apostate

First Post
GPEKO said:
Filbert helps himself to a mug of ale. "It's all very good, master Stalthas. Good food and drink, great hospitality ... And your wares are very reasonable, too ! I'll just have to recomment your inn to other travellers."

Bert gets ready to head upstairs to get some rest when he notices Alyssa. Always looking for a good conversation and also wanting to size up this newcomer, Bert approaches her with his usual big smile. "Not going to bed early are we ?" Alyssa seems well traveled and, if she's sympathetic, Bert goes on to discuss news from all the corners of the country (not for to long however, Filbert needs his rest).

Alyssa smiles back. "Well, it's not all that often that I get a chance to put my feet up and enjoy some decent hospitaility and a good mug of ale. So I figure I may as well take advantage of the chance when I do get it." Alyssa quite happily chats with Filbert about current affairs for as long as he sticks around, and then (assuming nothing else happens) sits up for another hour or so just sipping her drink and staring into the fire before retiring to her room.

silentspace

First Post
After the long day you head into the common room to sleep.

Fifth Day, Fire Week, Sheep Moon, 3872 AE
(11th day of the 8th Month, or Sheep 11)

In the morning you prepare yourselves, gather your gear, have a quick breakfast and rejoin the caravan. The two conscious bandits, who had looked so unconcerned about their capture the day before, are looking desolate. The spellcaster’s eyes search the distance, perhaps hoping to see his comrades coming to rescue him. No one comes, though.

Manzanita, Alyssa and Adromon as well as Alan and Etherial put a set of studded leather barding on their horses.

Heavy clouds hang on the horizon, threatening to continue yesterday’s thunderstorms. The land becomes noticeably wilder, with fewer settlements to be seen. The day passes uneventfully.

A hawk seems to be trailing you from a distance. It's hard to see clearly, but it could be the same hawk from yesterday.

Towards the end of the afternoon, four riders approach from behind you on the Trade Road. They are all cloaked and hooded. The lead rider raises his open hand and hails you, telling you they will be passing on the left, which they do. As they approach and pass, two of the riders turn to regard you. One is a scholarly-looking human male, who looks at you with wide eyes. The other is a human female, or possibly half-elf, with a stern look on her face. She nods at you as she passes.

As the day nears an end, you see Carodan rising in the distance.

Last edited:

Remove ads