Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Storn said:
Nexus72.jpg
Whoa. :cool:

That's one of my faves.

Storn

Explorer
This watercolor and gouache on watercolor paper about 10.5 x 15.25. The Master of Kung Fu goes up versus The Hand. Kung fu vs. ninjitsu. If Bruce Lee was the definitive model for Shang Chi in the 70s, I pushed towards an older guy (he is a master, after all) based more on a combo of Donnie Yen and Jet Li. I had the idea for doing a bit of sequential fight choreography the day after I put up the challenge. I knew I had to slap it down.

MoKF72.jpg

Storn

Explorer
This is an oil painting commission I've been working off and on during the last couple of weeks. A Forgotten Realms Drow. Finally dry enuff to slap on the ol' scanner.

I'm quite pleased with how it came out. I owe Alan Pollack huge props for letting me come over to his house and watch him paint for a few hours. I took several of his techniques and materials when doing this painting and it was the most fun I've had painting since art school. So much easier that my usual struggles.

I think this would make a nice cover. It has not been published. So, if anyone has a need for a drow on a cover, let me know. It will be a lot cheaper than commissioning a new cover.
storn.cook@gmail.com

Draow72.jpg

Storn said:
But most publishers work is under NDA (non disclosure agreements, just in case). So, by the time I can post (after publication), I've forgotten all about it, or I feel that I'm doing better work. So I don't post it.

If you want to post the cover illo you did for E.N. Publishing, by all means go for it.

Storn

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
If you want to post the cover illo you did for E.N. Publishing, by all means go for it.

Thanks Ryan!

I will.

Meanwhile, a trio of images for Death Tribble. First up, Bast, a catburglar who needed to depart from Catwoman and still have a bit of an egyptian motif.

Bast72.jpg

Then, with Scott Bennie's approval, Red King from his Gestalt book (an amazing campaign book for Champions, btw, Stornbob sez: check it out), who never got the full head to toe treatment. And from what I understand, the Bone White Queen was mentioned, but never got a stat write up or an illo in the book. D.T. wanted to see my version of her, so, viola, I combined the two of them with the magic of photoshop.

RoyalDuo72.jpg

Remove ads