• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storn's art for swipin'!

Storn

Explorer
Here is two more of Death Tribble's commissions. The first is Mr. Brains. A character who came about on a thread about what I should draw. Mr. Brains sounded kinda gangsta to me, and without a face... being smart and sharp dressed man seemed the way to go.

Next is the Anti Pope. I went with a dark green because black seemed like too much of a cliche. Yet it is nicely far from red and white of the usual papal palette.

MrBrains72.jpg

AntiPope72II.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Storn

Explorer
Big Superhero dump of art here. The three males are Death Tribbles, the other two, are longtime patron RT. The first is actually Myrlyn's idea although DT so nicely paid for it.

Jwock72.jpg

Icicle72.jpg

Yokozuna72.jpg

Jazz72.jpg

Cham72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Storn

Explorer
Chimera here is one I did awhile ago, but forgot to post. Another commission that the idea came from someone else, but Death Tribble so nicely paid for it because he liked it.

Chimera72III.jpg

Next is another one of Death Tribble's ideas, which I think sorta fell out from the thread on the Hero Boards on what I should draw next. Very much a Msyterio homage...but with a twist and a call to not do the green color scheme.

Drpisces72.jpg

And this last one... well... it should be bloody obvious. This is to all of my fans and patrons...

Feliz72.jpg

Storn

Explorer
Death Tribble has a soft spot for WWII flag characters... I have done a Canuck (Red Ensign, one of my favs) and a Yank (Grunt) with a definite WWII uniform/ weapon feel...but still got a touch of superhero in them. He asked for a russian one (I did a russian tanker turned cryokinetic awhile back)... but DT specifically wanted the PPsh (I added the Makarov).... I think we might eventually have an entire international flag WWII squad at some point.

I called the character Red Star, I know that there are a couple of actual comic characters named that. But this is my take on the name. Maybe someone can come up with a better name... the only one I thought of was Bolshevik Bruiser... just cause I love alliteration. And that is too long for a file name (along with sk for sketch, F for final or 72 for 72 dpi).

RedStar72.jpg

Storn

Explorer
Hi folks, I do the occasional map as well. This is for Paka's Burning Wheel game. Hope y'all like seeing something a bit different from me.

Trinitymap85.jpg

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm pretty excited about Starblazers Adventures... a game running on the FATE engine and is space opera based on a british comic series of the same name. I don't even have the rules yet. But I did glean a bit from their pdf preview.
And I'm a pretty experienced Spirit of the Century GM and player and Starblazers is it's kissing cousin.

And I did sketch up a "Wraith" insertion ship for my upcoming game.

My basic idea is to have a ship that can do fast FTL, great anti-detection and eccm and is only lightly armed. Thinking it can be piloted by 2, have a AI named Sarah, and can, in a pinch, keep 8 alive, but more comfortable at 6.

I have no idea why the AI is called Sarah... it just seemed right. <g>

You can check out a pdf preview of Starblazers Adventures here:

Starblazer from Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd

Wraithsk72.jpg

Okay, I'd like to "yoink" that image for my Arcanum of the Stars social group, if you don't mind?

Storn

Explorer
Okay, I'd like to "yoink" that image for my Arcanum of the Stars social group, if you don't mind?

Nope, that is what is put up for.

Here is a superhero commission based off of Odin's ravens and valkyrie concepts.

Raven72.jpg

The next three sketches were a visual pitch for a comic series of interdimensional evil empries and a young teen sorceress. Unfortunately, the financing wasn't there and I had to pull out. But I thought I would share.

Luheadshotsk.jpg

LunSpiresk.jpg

KingArturussk.jpg

Storn

Explorer
Hi folks, some of you may or may not have followed Catspaw, my webcomic from awhile back. Well, Sword and Sorcery never really backed up their plans for it and eventually that website fell apart.

I've relaunched Catspaw on WebComics Nation. Here is a link to that:
"Catspaw" Written by John C. Hocking. Art by Storn A. Cook

I will be doing a new page every week. Unless it somehow starts to make me money, I cannot do more than that. But I do need hits, so eventually, I can get some advertisers and pay for the more advance site features, like advertising. So please, come and visit. Often! <g> Please forgive the shill.

Let me also mention that John C. Hocking is the author of Catspaw, who wrote Conan and the Emerald Lotus, about the only pastiche I've ever liked... and is a damn good friend to boot. Note: I did read his book before our friendship was formed. <g>

To whet y'all's appetite, here is the first and sixth pages.

InsideCovloResF.jpg

Page5F.jpg

Remove ads