• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storn's art for swipin'!

Storn

Explorer
I have got another pitch. I am 1/3 of the Sons of Kryos podcast show, a show about gaming and what happens at our gaming table. We are no longer doing the podcast. We've gone to video.

Our first video show is up. Our subject for this show is "pitch sessions", some pitfalls and advice for starting new campaigns. If that interests you (or you just wanted to see what I look like), come check it out here:

The Table- SOK Home Page

love.christine

Banned
Banned
KingArturussk.jpg

Oh wow, thats awesome!

Hope you don't mind if I swipe this for my homebrew.

Sigurd

First Post
Really like your art for Catspaw. Good layout for the panels, consistent character portrayal, interesting perspective and scene depth.

I didn't see much of the story, but I really like the artwork.

Sigurd

Storn

Explorer
Really like your art for Catspaw. Good layout for the panels, consistent character portrayal, interesting perspective and scene depth.

I didn't see much of the story, but I really like the artwork.

Sigurd

yeah. One drawback to the weekly webcomic is that the pace of the story being released is slower than I would like. I would really like to put up 2 pages a week. But alas, a Catspaw page is a good chunk of weekly time. So unless it makes money, I will only be able to put up one page per week.

And this fight scene does go on a bit, slowing the pace of the story-telling. I was still finding my rhythm at this point in the series. It has been a real learning process.

Storn

Explorer
Hey Storn,

I'm posting this message just to say keep up the great work on this thread. It's become one of my favorites here at EN World.

Also, feel free to take a read through the thread listed below . . .

http://www.enworld.org/forum/genera...guardian-chronicles-m-m-campaign-concept.html

I hop you gain some inspiration from it. ;)

Thank you!

I've created a free product for the public domain superhero role-playing game 4C System, lavishly illustrated with Storn's art. Check it out.

Awesome, thanks for the cross marketing plug here!!!

Meanwhile, a couple of commissions. We have a super-ized Joan of Arc and Winter Wolf from Death Tribble. I sorta went winter camo based off some russian camo that I looked up for Winter Wolf.

JoanofArc72.jpg

winterwolf72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Storn

Explorer
I didn't update last week, but a page of Catspaw DID go up. In fact, first page of Chapter 2!

Catspaw continues as Talene awakes from a dream that seems to come from the Philospher's Spike itself. Danger lurks, kick in the door, send in the ninjas. Is Talene up to the task of keeping ahold of this strange mystic artifact?

Catspaw

Remove ads