• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - [Recruiting thread Closed]

Thanee

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
regular dog, no trip attack.

Ok.

Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
My mistake Thanee, Now that I reread your summon request and Yair's respond I will have to decline it ... sorry.

Well, ok. It's just, that there are 2-3 times the number of evil monsters in there as compared to good monsters, which is especially tough for Clerics, who cannot summon those at all.

And yes, I have noticed the OOC-Thread. ;)

Just thought, these questions do not really belong there, so I kept them here. Should be all cleared up now.

Bye
Thanee

Yair

Community Supporter
Thanee said:
Well, ok. It's just, that there are 2-3 times the number of evil monsters in there as compared to good monsters, which is especially tough for Clerics, who cannot summon those at all.
Favored souls aren't so limited :) Not that I plan on ever summoning a fiendish anything.

While that's true, I kinda think that was the intent. So I'm happy to work within these limitations.

Yair

Fenris

Adventurer
Strahd,
Sorry I didn't get my character up as well. I forgot to email it to myself and found the weekend too busy to re-create him.

Have a great game to all who were selected.

Remove ads