• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strange stars: short one-shot, level 14 [dead]

nameless

First Post
I'm really enjoying this game and this character, I just feel like I'm in a rut at the moment and it's time for someone else to have the spotlight. But my vote is to continue the game, maybe re-recruiting.

Someone

Adventurer
Ok. I have exams tomorrow and the day after: then I´ll be free to post as much as I want :) Í´ll place the re-recruiting tag in the title and ask for two or three new characters.

Someone

Adventurer
Ok. I´m have two exams tomorrow and the day after; then I´ll put the re-recruiting tag in this thread and add two or three characters. Hopefully, the game will resume the next week.

Jade Solstar

First Post
SO far the game is cool, I definetly dig the Infinte Seas Planes Idea..a very cool concept. I would like to keep playing, Ive just been letting everyone else take the front seat so to speak as I made more of a chivalrous archer character thats not big on the planning more into the action...very cool so far.

Ive had problems posting since the new boards come up...
I get a message that says "youve already posted within 60seconds" or something like that and it wont let me post...Ive been having this off and on since the new boards...hopefully they'll get all the bugs worked out soon enough

jade

Someone

Adventurer
Sorry all, but I´ve decided not to continue the game due to RL problems; too much things to do.

About the posting problems, I bet that´s because you are logging from the old url. Go to www.enworld.org to find the new one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads