• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

suggestions for my game(what do you think?)

Dizzie_Parallax

First Post
no no no, i PLAYED a game as the vamp like last summer. im not playing him in this game, hes just one of the main villans along with epic versions of the other 2 guys i played with. i dont intend on playing any character as i already have four players and i dont want to run with any more.

my players will have there own story without a doubt. and i completly intend for them to kill the vamp and probably the lich too. theyre the villans and have to be done away with. especially because there evil schemes are very detrimental to my players and the world. they have to be stopped. and its up to my players to do it.

DayTripper

Explorer
also, how would you go about becoming a god or bringing about the zombie apocalypse in d&d terms?

For zombie apocalypse try taking a leaf out of the Expedition to Castle Ravenloft hooks: in one hook Strahd is trying to do a similar thing and he had crafted a type of zombie that infects people with zombism too (and once they have become zombies they can also infect people) all you then have to do is get the infecting zombies into the world and let them do their work... Of course there will no doubt be groups of do-gooding adventurers out there who will try and slay all the zombies and track back to the source of infection...

Entering into godhood can be achieved in many ways, but as your guys are evil I would suggest they steal their goodhood by perhaps trying to kill another god. No doubt the target's worshippers will not be pleased by this plan and try and stop them...

Remove ads