D&D 5E Survivor Cleric Domains- LIFE DOMAIN WINS!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Most of those sub-classes are still magical, they just don't cast spells. Arcane Archer fighter is certain magical, for example. What your really left with is is the Berserker, Champion, Battle Master, Purple Dragon Knight, Cavalier, Samurai, Thief, Assassin, Swashbuckler, Scout, Inquisitor, and Mastermind

I would say Kensai and Drunken Master qualify at the least. Open Hand is debatable (they do have that sanctuary effect); but considering ki tends to be flavored as self-contained I think you could make the argument that all Monk archetypes could qualify. The Dwarven Battlerager should certainly qualify as well from Barbarian, if not again all of them (depending on if we want to say, non-magical or non-spellcasters).

I would say Kensai and Drunken Master qualify at the least. Open Hand is debatable (they do have that sanctuary effect); but considering ki tends to be flavored as self-contained I think you could make the argument that all Monk archetypes could qualify. The Dwarven Battlerager should certainly qualify as well from Barbarian, if not again all of them (depending on if we want to say, non-magical or non-spellcasters).

Yes, I certainly forget about the battlerager. You're right.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Should we have expected any other outcome from the board that brought us the successive Campaign Setting Survivor winners Birthright and Blackmoor?

Remove ads