• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:2 The Antiques Roadshow (Keia judging)-Completed

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: even clothing? :uhoh:

Psyren burst forth from the Vigilant, and takes to the air, mentaly scanning for signs of others.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
OOC: Any technology designed after 1970 is no longer functional. Lose functionality at the rate of 10 years per round. I'll let semiautomatic pistols go down to 1920 (after the Colt 1911 .45) .
OoC: If I've got that right, that should mean I have 1 round for the PDA, 2 rounds for the laser sight and GPS receiver, and at least 9 rounds for the heavy pistol. Things I'm not clear on: Binoculars, Flashlight, Stun Ammo, Multitool, and Whip. Well, I'm thinking the whip should be good for a while...say, 2-300 rounds? ;)

IC: Avatar waited for Paladin to exit the vehicle, then followed behind at a distance.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Well, if anyone had any doubt left that Sergeant was useless except to lead, now you've got a proof, without an heavy pistols, Sergeant will become pretty much useless in combat. And we have 5 rounds with our pistols, because all after 70 technology are already not functionnal...

By the way, any exit working? Or they are al automated :p

As Sergeant recove from teh crash, he quickly tells "Now time to waste. Paladin, you lead the way. I think I'll have to watch over you on the site after all."

Salix

First Post
The heroes who take the brief second to notice see that indeed, their clothing (70s era heroes) and equipment are getting older. Apparently, the spell is sending everything backward in time. Dick opens the emergency hatch allowing Psyren to fly out, followed by Paladin, Avatar, and Sergeant. The spell darkens the sky where it is in effect, and is spreading outward towards the tanks of the 1st Armor Division. Psyren only sees the Revenants ringing Relic on the Great Ziggurat. They are making no attempt to hide.

OOC: Sorry Velmont, It was always in the plan to "return UR to its former glory". the battle Royale is upon us.

Velmont

First Post
Sergeant follow Paladin, and will shoots the Reveant he can see for now.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move action to move foward and standard to shoot with power attack +4/-4[/SBLOCK]

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
The heroes who take the brief second to notice see that indeed, their clothing (70s era heroes) and equipment are getting older. Apparently, the spell is sending everything backward in time. Dick opens the emergency hatch allowing Psyren to fly out, followed by Paladin, Avatar, and Sergeant.
As soon as a clear shot at one of the Revenants was available, Avatar squeezed the trigger, trying to blow it back to eternity.[sblock=OoC: ]Power Attack, +4/-4.[/sblock]

Salix

First Post
OOC: I'm hoping we can all post once per day until the 18th. I'd like to get everything close to resolved before my Christmas vacation.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Paladin moves out of the jet at top speed. Heading towards the ziggurrut and looking for any revenants that need to be sliced along the way to the top.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Revanants rinning Relic? :confused:

Psyren will attempt to control Relic's mind if she sees him. (which I'm not sure if I do).

Remove ads