• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:2 The Antiques Roadshow (Keia judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: Ok, but what for the others, I guess Avatar is near me, but where are Psyren and Paladin?

OOC OK: Psyren still in the air above the Ziggurat, Paladin at the top of the stairs (he closed to melee distance). Avatar at forty feet away after this round (moved thirty feet twice). Sergeant at thirty feet before the round (not sure what he wants to do).

Bront

The man with the probe
Psyren will attempt to graple Relic with her mind.

OOC: Telekenisis, will spend an HP to hit or grapple if either fail.

Velmont

First Post
Sergeant, seeing everyone is in position, start to shout. "Paladin, the one on your right, that will clean Psyren sight. Avatar, shoot the revenant on the left, aim for the kneecap to slow them down. Psyren, all on Relic, he is you main target, we take care of the others. And focus on my voice, Relic will surely try to mind control."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Sergeant spend a full round action and an HP to Inspire. +5 on attack, skills and saves for Avatar, Paladin and Psyren, but not himself...[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
It seems Salix forgot to post it here, but he is away for some part of the Christmas vacation. So don't expect something before end of the year from him...

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Likewise, I'll have sporadic internet access between now and 1/2/07, but will log in when I can. Salix, if you get back before I do, NPC Avatar as appropriate.

And Happy Holidays to one and all!

Salix

First Post
Velmont said:
Sergeant, seeing everyone is in position, start to shout. "Paladin, the one on your right, that will clean Psyren sight. Avatar, shoot the revenant on the left, aim for the kneecap to slow them down. Psyren, all on Relic, he is you main target, we take care of the others. And focus on my voice, Relic will surely try to mind control."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Sergeant spend a full round action and an HP to Inspire. +5 on attack, skills and saves for Avatar, Paladin and Psyren, but not himself...[/SBLOCK]

Gaining confidence and a sense of urgency from Sergeant's orders, the others go on the attack. Avatar's bullet smacks the undead, throwing it backward. Meanwhile, Paladin scores a massive blow, cleaving his target nearly in two. He spins and attacks another of the creatures, dealing it damage. Psyren reaches out with her mind, pushing down on the incanting figure. He is easily pushed down, but through a mighty show of will continues to work the spell, sending the past rippling outwards.

OOC: I'm back. Hope everyone had a great holiday season. ;) Assumed Takedown attack with Paladin. I didn't have Sergeant fire. Let me know if it needs to be retconned.

Velmont

First Post
Sergeant continue to coordinate the attack, using the best of everyone.

[SBLOCK=OOC]He will spend another HP on Inspire. As it is a full round action to do so, he cannot fire.[/SBLOCK]

El Jefe

First Post
Avatar privately admitted that Sergeant was good at what he did, and was grateful for it. He continued to fire according to the lawman's orders for as long as his pistol continued to function.

Remove ads