• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:2 The Antiques Roadshow (Keia judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
From 100 feet away the heroes can clearly see the several Revenants at the top of the stairs. Psyren, with her bird's eye view, can see Relic actively performing the ritual. She tries to mind control him, but he seems to have a shield about him. Avatar and Sergeant squeeze off shots, but both miss. Paladin moves all out to close within melee distance.

OOC: Let me know if you want to use hero points to re-roll misses. Paladin- Since it was 100 feet and you would have to move all out to get there, I assumed he would get there and stop. Anyone else feel free to chime in on that. I'm assuming Avatar and Sergeant moved 30 feet, stopped, and fired.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: You assumed right, and as soon as Paladin will start to hack and slash, Sergeant will start to use his HP into Inspire, as Psyren seems to be able to already interact with Relic.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
OOC: Let me know if you want to use hero points to re-roll misses.
OoC: Since Avatar's gun is going to become useless in a few rounds, yes, let's do that, starting with the last shot.
Salix said:
I'm assuming Avatar and Sergeant moved 30 feet, stopped, and fired.
OoC: You assume correctly.

Salix

First Post
Retcon:Both Avatar and Sergeant manage to hit their targets. The Revenants rock back but remain upright. OOC:next round?

Velmont

First Post
Wait a second... did you use an HP to RR a gun shot? You assumed right for moving 30 feet and shooting, but I won't waste HP on my gun when I can inspire Paladin and Psyren. I hold all my HP for Inpire and Leadership for the moment.

Sergeant will continue to shoot and move 30 feets until he see Paladin in melee. From that moment on, he will start to Inspire as both Paladin and Psyren will be in fight.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Paladin will close to melee with the nearest Revenants and begin hacking. Preferably a spot where he can reach a group of two or three yet not be overwhelmed by them all. "For Camelot!!"

OOC: When Inspire begins, Paladin will use Power Attack for the same amount I get Inspired by to increase damage dealt.

OOC2:Is it too late to mention that during the flight Paladin was preparing a Master Plan for this battle based on their previous encounters? If it's okay, here is Paladin's intelligence check for Master Plan (1d20+1=13) which would give us all a +1 bonus to all skill checks and attack rolls.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
Retcon:Both Avatar and Sergeant manage to hit their targets. The Revenants rock back but remain upright. OOC:next round?
Avatar continued to follow behind Psyren and Paladin, maintaining a short distance between himself and the Revenants. He squeezed off a second shot at the one he had just hit, hoping to bring the creature down.[sblock=OoC: ]Same thing, power attack +4/-4, use HP if miss. Avatar will not get any closer than about 30' this round.[/sblock]

Remove ads