• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, the Land of Earth and Sky - Full

Bluecloud

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
You could use the SRD as well for the creature's stats.

i just copied and pasted the chart into my character i guess i am just going to use the average HP for him. (22)

Do you wanna name a price for him? Suddenly double the price of a mule (16gp) seems awefully low for a giant lizard. It wouldn't bother me at all especially sense i had nothing else to spend my money on lol so i have like over 10,000 gp left over.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Spend the cash on magic items Bluecloud! That's what they're there for.

Hmm... assuming giant lizards are more common in this world, let's price it the same as a heavy horse.

sukael

First Post
Bracers of armor, rings of deflection, amulets of natural armor... Try to boost your AC as high as you can, since you can't use armor or shields.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sword-dancer, I need your character in the exact format outlined the the first post. It's there for a reason. Also I need your appearance and history. :)

Bluecloud

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Spend the cash on magic items Bluecloud! That's what they're there for.

Hmm... assuming giant lizards are more common in this world, let's price it the same as a heavy horse.

hmmmm ok a few things first sense i have it can i just use the price guildlines for magic items in the DMG that way i don't have to go out and buy the arms and eqiupment guild? should i buy.... i think its called barding?... for my lizard or do you usually not focus on things like that in combat?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads