• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, the Land of Earth and Sky - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
sukael said:
Hey, are animal companions (and/or paladin mounts) using the same rules for HP as characters?
Sure, why not?

sword-dancer - Do you have a word processing program like Microsoft Word or something? Those usually have built-in spellcheckers.

sword-dancer

Explorer
YesI´ve Star Office but my Native Language is German, i will try to figure out how i can use the englisch Version of the Spellchecker.

Last edited:

Bluecloud

First Post
i know we started but RL really took a grip to me these past few days if i do it right now can i still buy those magic items? its just like two or three i think shouldn't take more than 10 minutes for me to update everything.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sure, no problem Bluecould. Everyone can make minor tweaks in their characters for the next couple of days here, if there's something you realize you overlooked.

Bluecloud

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Sure, no problem Bluecould. Everyone can make minor tweaks in their characters for the next couple of days here, if there's something you realize you overlooked.

sweet =) thanks and i decided to go no barding lol i hope this guy in the tower doesn't try to shoot my lizard =)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads