TCotM: Rinaldo Gets Schooled

Velmont

First Post
"Sketching... I'll try. I'm not that good at drawing." tells Rinaldo. "So, you want me to send you a message once I'll be at mid way in the stair into the safety zone, is that right? How will I be able to message you?"

"If we have to fight the aspects, don't forget that the aspect have the default of there name. Pride is very pride of hsi power. Gluttonery will try to eat you magic. Envy is strong on fire spell it seems. If you have some protective gear, you should wear it. For me, it would be too suspect, I'll have to take teh risk to keep only what I have on myself."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You should send the message the moment you get to the closest point to those stairs that are safe--the closer you are, the more likely you and Laynie can get away. I will protect myself as best I can. If we are lucky, all those Aspects will not have time to come out before we're all away."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That's correct. And as for your transgressions...I think we'll send you to the dungeons and levy a fine. We'll say the prison term is longer than it is though--you can sleep there tonight, and I'll replace it with a convincing illusion when we leave tomorrow."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rayne nods.*

"Good, I'll take care of that right now. You said you're an Orussian merchant, right? If you don't have money on you to pay the fine, we'll just send it to your store in Orussus."

*Rayne takes care of the preparations, including making a big show of throwing Rinaldo in prison.*

*The next day, she sneaks him out invisibly and replacing it with an illusion.*

"Alright, are you ready to activate your token from Sin? We need to head out of the Academy grounds first."

Velmont

First Post
"How much is the fine?" ask Rinaldo

-=-=-= The following day =-=-=-

"Yes, I am." tells Rinaldo. He follow Rayne outside the castle. Before he activate the device, he kneels in front of Laynie. "Laynie, will you be strong? I know what we ask you is a lot."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"For assault of a student by an outsider? Usually it's more, since it is on a variable scale, but the minimum fine is 1000 Gold. I'll try to get you the minimum."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*Laynie's eyes are red and puffy--it's pretty clear that she's been awake all night, crying. She nods mutely.*

Remove ads