TCotM: Rinaldo Gets Schooled

Rystil Arden

First Post
She was just as charming and beautifull as you are.

"Ah, so it was a plain, ugly noblewoman then," Elektra laughs slightly.

"So you want to see Elle? I don't blame you--she's much prettier than I. Something happened to her recently...it seems her appearance is almost supernatural now. Just keep in mind, she's jailbait mister," she winks.

Velmont

First Post
"Don't think that of you, it's just noblewoman spent half there day on there appearance, that's why she looks lovely. At least, you do something more constructive of your life. And you'll probably learn a spell that would do the same in a few minutes if you want to." replies Rinaldo. "Thank you for your help."

Rinaldo will follow Elektra to meet Elle.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I already know that spell. Vanitri tells me not to use it so much--hold on, I'll go in and get Elle--"

*Elektra goes back into her room and comes out with Laynie.*

"Hey Rinaldo! Wow, you got here pretty fast. What's going on?"

Velmont

First Post
"Well, things hasn't turn for the best, nor for the worst, can I speak with you in private about it." asks Rinaldo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sure. Lex, can you...?"

"I'll head over to the library. See you later!" Elektra gives Laynie a hug before departing.

*Laynie leads Rinaldo into the room where they can speak alone.*

"Now then, what did you want to talk about?"

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo take a moment to gather his thought.

"Please, listen to the end my story before commenting." Rinaldo starts to tells all that happen in the tower, from the fight, to the negotiation, including the memory sparks.

"Why have I done that? Because it is what seems the most logical. That's what would bring the less harm in short and medium term for my friends. In long term, I just can't tell. But I'm not a man of mind. I'm a man of heart. I could have so easily tricked you into coming back, as Sin have suggested, I could have lied to you. But I am not. I don't want to. You are a kid. I couldn't do that if she was aksing me to bring one of my children, so I won,t do it for someone else child.

I will tell you. It's your decision. Maybe the best thing is to sacrifice myself. Maybe you don't want to save me, Ashnar and Tenebrynn. We aren't as close to you as Vanitri have been. If Sin is right, you,ll lose a whole year of your life while she neutralize teh Crux and she merge herself. At the end, we will have a chronomancer megalomaniac on the loose...

But if I have decide to do that, it is because of that memory I've seen. Eleyna Valsice is a pride wizard, but she was changing. I might be a fool, but I hope this change will continue. This change was the joy, the hope that she discovered. And it was you who give her that. Eleyna is a mother, and a child can change the heart of her mother."

Rinaldo smiles. He seems to fix something in the air for a moment. "Listen to me, I sound silly. And I have no right to give that burden. You are a child, you should never have lived all that at your age. I'll assume the consequence of my act."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Hey, it could have been so easy to bluff her, but no... I go for a diplomacy attempt with a big penalty "Hey, come on, lose at least one year of your life, kill the aspect that are hiding in you, you'll see, it will worth it!" :p I am fool... Rinaldo have been mycharacter for 4 years now, and I risk to lose it to teh point of not being able to ressurect him... how far you go to roleplay someone a good character.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oho, well that explains so much," Laynie muses after hearing what Rinaldo has said, "Now I understand why she wouldn't tell me. So it was the Dark Lord...her mother...One thing's for certain, Mister di Senzio--I know Laynie, and that child loves her mother dearly. Laynie would do anything for her Mommy. I can't let you near her to convince her sacrifice herself, you monster!"

(OOC: She seems like she might go hostile--if Rinaldo wants to roll initiative and strike first, he can)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: A few questions before deciding what Rinaldo does, he he knows things I don't.

How far is the nearest exit to outside?
How far is the main entrance?
Where Rinaldo must pass through to reach each of these exits?
How crowdy it was when he have seen them?
How much time ago, Elektra left?
In how much time is his meeting with the Dean?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Keep in mind, based on those comments, this probably isn't Laynie ;)

Nearest exit to outside is pretty far--you have to go through the dormitory checkpoint, get out of the Daryne tower back to the main castle/fortress area, and then head to an exit--probably the exit to the gardens he heard about.

The main entrance is a bit farther than the nearest exit, but he knows how to get there from personal experience rather than hearsay.

Already answered that one.

It is not too crowded, but there's usually a few people in any given hallway of the ones he would be walking.

Elektra left a few minutes ago, apparently. She was walking away to go the library at least.

He needs to meet the Dean in about ten to fifteen minutes)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: About Laynie, is she Laynie with an aspect controling her, or it might eb an aspect that have manifested and teh true Laynie is elsewhere? (Or do I have no clue about it?)

Remove ads