TCotM: Rinaldo Gets Schooled

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Desperate? Rinaldo has taken no damage :p Well not yet anyway ;))

"I didn't want to have to use this, but you leave me no choice--" she points the wand at him, all the images do, and they fire a scorching ray.

(OOC: 18 Damage from a very above average Scorching Ray)

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo miss again and thinks to change his tactic... [SBLOCK=OOC]What she has: Mage Armor, Alter Self, Blink and mirror Image? That's crazy defensive... for a girl who is not suppose to know how to cast a spell...[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It's not Laynie! :p)

*The false Laynie fires again with a Scorching Ray, the Blinking confusing Rinaldo and catching him flat-footed and unable to dodge.*

(OOC: 9 Damage, total 27)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm, you're forgetting--
While blinking, you take only half damage from area attacks (but full damage from those that extend onto the Ethereal Plane). You strike as an invisible creature (with a +2 bonus on attack rolls), denying your target any Dexterity bonus to AC.
)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: However, I forgot about Uncanny Dodge from Rogue, so he's not flat-footed. She hits anyway because it's a touch attack, but at least he isn't caught with AC 10 from flat-footed + touch ;))

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Just to be sure, Elle is suppose to be a new student, so she isn't suppose to be able to cast a single spell, right?[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Correct, and Laynie can't. Considering that you were about to exactly the same thing yourself with the Hat of Disguise, I'm amused that you haven't considered that it could be literally anyone in the world casting Disguise Self to appear as Laynie ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You're going to take a withdraw action to get to the door and then a move action to open it? And you're going to make a big scene so everyone finds out about this? You know if you hit her one more time, you win, right? :lol: Let me know if you're sure and we'll proceed)

Remove ads