Tell me about Savage Worlds

innerdude

Legend
Dang you [MENTION=26651]amerigoV[/MENTION] !! You're the one that introduced me to the awesomeness that is Weird Wars Rome via Kick starter. Now you're essentially forcing me to buy the sci-fi companion, because that content list is pure awesomesauce.

A

amerigoV

Dang you [MENTION=26651]amerigoV[/MENTION] !! You're the one that introduced me to the awesomeness that is Weird Wars Rome via Kick starter. Now you're essentially forcing me to buy the sci-fi companion, because that content list is pure awesomesauce.

I should see if I can get a cut of the sales :)

Did you look at the Dragon Kings Kickstarter? Initially, I was not impressed (it seemed to be music first, then gaming), but eventually they got some good gamer options. I was sooooooo disappointed with the 4e Dark Sun that I just had to get this one. I need to sell that book to make space for what I am sure will be a pretty sweet new Savage setting.

Did you look at the Dragon Kings Kickstarter? Initially, I was not impressed (it seemed to be music first, then gaming), but eventually they got some good gamer options. I was sooooooo disappointed with the 4e Dark Sun that I just had to get this one.
I love the systen system neutral book. I'll probably use it with Savage Worlds, but it'll be nice to have the Pathfinder supplement as well.

A

amerigoV

An unheard of "going out on the limb" about timing. PEG never does this:

I'm going to go out on a limb here. If it doesn't work out for some reason and I got raked over the coals for it, I won't do it again.

My plan is to have the *pdf* preorder of the SciFi Companion out before Christmas.

The physical book tends to follow about four months later.

Shane

Get your wallets ready.

Grakarg

Explorer
Slipstream

If your sci-fi storyline is more 'Buck Rogers' retro-pulp style than 'Star Trek' hard science type, then check out the Slipstream setting.
I had a blast running it!

Remove ads