tell me about your non-D&D campaign (a semi-poll)

AIM-54

First Post
Currently in a D&D campaign, but I hope to either run or play in a Shadowrun campaign when it's done.

We've also done some one shot d20 Modern, including a very entertaining 1920's adventure on a train. Good concept, I just wish Modern didn't feel so much like D&D.

Soul

First Post
Outside of D&D, I run 7th Sea original Roll and Keep system,very excellent game, and for any of you who are into swashbuckling action, this game has it in spades. I'm generaly not anti-d20, but I don't think the Swashbuckling Adventures version wasn't a very faithful conversion and muddled the game a lot. For those d20 purest, I hear with using some stuff from UA and Skull and Bones it goes a long way to making everything work. There are a lot of other games I'm interested in trying though, I've heard plenty of good things about Feng Shui and I'd really love a good cyberpunk style game, I miss shadow run.. maybe one of these days I'll pick up the old books, I certaintly wouldn't mind seeing it go d20, but I'm sure others would disagree.

Remove ads