• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

tell me about your non-D&D campaign (a semi-poll)

AIM-54

First Post
Currently in a D&D campaign, but I hope to either run or play in a Shadowrun campaign when it's done.

We've also done some one shot d20 Modern, including a very entertaining 1920's adventure on a train. Good concept, I just wish Modern didn't feel so much like D&D.

Soul

First Post
Outside of D&D, I run 7th Sea original Roll and Keep system,very excellent game, and for any of you who are into swashbuckling action, this game has it in spades. I'm generaly not anti-d20, but I don't think the Swashbuckling Adventures version wasn't a very faithful conversion and muddled the game a lot. For those d20 purest, I hear with using some stuff from UA and Skull and Bones it goes a long way to making everything work. There are a lot of other games I'm interested in trying though, I've heard plenty of good things about Feng Shui and I'd really love a good cyberpunk style game, I miss shadow run.. maybe one of these days I'll pick up the old books, I certaintly wouldn't mind seeing it go d20, but I'm sure others would disagree.

Remove ads