• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack hightails it out of the wendigo's vicinity towards Michael. "Damn those things know how to hit. I'd say it's pure luck that I'm still standing," Zack says to the cleric as he gets closer.

OoC: Withdraw. Since the wendigo didn't move up on him, he should make it without AoO.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Indeed--quite lucky that it just swiped instead of stepping too. If it was smarter, it would have closed with him.

It strikes me I forgot to tell Ducane how much he healed last round--it was 13 HP. If I were he, I would have probably given the potion to Zack, if possible.

Anyway, Ducane's turn)

Xael

First Post
HP 19 / 65 (7 temp), AC 25/26

If it looks like the Wendigo can Charge at Zack, Ducane moves in front of him and tries to keep the Wendigo away from him (Total Defense, AC 26).

Otherwise he digs up another Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds and drinks it.

He also reactivates his Chain of Personal Superiority (Free Action, lasts 1 minute, I don't remember how many rounds have passed).

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The Wendigo could easily charge Zack, and so Ducane moves to block such an attack, steeling himself mentally.*

*As the other Wendigo continues to chortle and guffaw, the Grimm Brothers' Wendigo indeed decides on a charge. It hits Ducane hard with its sharp icy claws.*

(OOC: Hits AC 26 exactly for 18 Damage

Eternity, Opale, Aya)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: @Opale--yes, that's correct. It's reasonably close to Aya, but it isn't in melee with anyone because it hasn't been able to do anything but laugh for a while)

*Eternity's ray is absorbed harmlessly by the dragon's strong aura of arcane magic.*

(OOC: Didn't beat SR this time--keep in mind that Overchanneling, if you ever do it again, also gives you a boost to beat SR, in addition to the other benefits.

Opale?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah. I did not realise that she was lacking PsiMed, since she seems to have move actions left over each round. I knew she had Wis 13 (the only usual impediment to taking PsiMed at level 5), so I just assumed she had it.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads