• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Xael

First Post
HP 1 / 65 (7 temp), AC 21/22

Ducane swings his sword at the wendigo and retreats somewhere towards Zack and Michael.

OOC: Yeah, Spring attack, 70' move, Attack +10 (1d10+6). +1 to both if Michael's Prayer is still in effect.

Dalamar

Adventurer
If Michael can reach him with one move, Zack digs up a potion of Cure Moderate Wounds from his belt pouch and drinks it. Otherwise he moves towards the cleric.

ajanders

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
*As Zack moves towards the healer, Michael approaches as well, using the Haste to his advantage and healing the Barbarian to prevent his imminent demise.*
(OOC: Michael, choose your healing spell (or correct me!)

Michael flurriedly converts his Stone Shape to healing.
I'll have to fuss about shelter tonight....

Michael heals Zack (3d8 5=19)
19 points.

"Who's a better shot, you or your brother?"

On his next round, Michael converts his other Lesser Restoration to healing on the theory somebody needs it, using his move action to move towards them.
He'll probably head towards whoever looks the most wounded.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Normally I'd say me, but now I'm not so sure," Zack answers, winded after the adrenaline rush has left him.

OoC: Zack is currently shaken, fatigued and hasted, I believe, which gives him the following statistics (taking into account Michael's healings spell but not the healing potion since I don't yet know if he could drink it)

HP 6/65
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15 (+5 Armor, -1 Dex, +1 Dodge bonus from Haste)
Fort +6 Ref -2 Will -1
Attack +11/+11/+6 (2d4+6/x4)
Str 16 (+3) Dex 8 (-1), -2 on ability checks
Can't run or charge

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
I think Eternity is unconscious and that I can't see Ducane.
Michael will therefore head towards Eternity and heal her.
Let me know when he gets there.

"*Huff*Puff* Breastplates!....*Pant* Why do I*Pant* always get breastplates!"

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: she's still standing but badly hurt. she's at 3hps and has taken enough damage to die several times but keeps spending pps to stay standing.

ajanders

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
ooc: she's still standing but badly hurt. she's at 3hps and has taken enough damage to die several times but keeps spending pps to stay standing.

Well, somebody will let me know when I get there.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zack needs to make one move towards Michael, but not both. He can thus draw the potion if he likes, but not drink it yet. Let me know if he does)

*Michael keeps Zack alive with his magic while Ducane hits the Wendigo again and springs away quickly towards the others.*

*The laughing Wendigo keeps at it, while the other charges Ducane, but unlike last time, this time Zack is able to block the attack with the haft of his weapon. Still, that brings it within reach of a killing strike against the casters next time it gets a chance.*

(OOC: Eternity, Opale, and Aya)

Remove ads