Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Xael

First Post
HP 1 / 65 (7 temp)

"Why not, I guess...", Ducane answers, not sounding particularly enthusiastic.

After he's supposedly polymorphed, Ducane will use Spring Attack at the more dangerous Wendigo. He won't stay within reach of the Wendigo since he's pretty badly wounded.

OOC: Polymorphed (I'm using Winter Wolf stats, scrap these if Aya has other form in mind) attack is 6 (bab) + 4 (str) -2 (shaken) + other modifiers if applicable. Damage is 1d8+6 + possible modifiers. I've forgotten what spells are still going.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aya laughs softly.*

"It's lucky I've seen a Winter Wolf at all, but fortunately, the last time I saw them, they were being led by something a bit more..."

*She quickly incants a Polymorph spell, transforming Ducane into a menacing creature of icy power.*

(OOC: He is now a Half-Dragon[White] Dire Wolf. Also, he regains 7 HP from Polymorph as if taking a full night's rest.)

*The dragon flies up to towards the top of the cliffs far above, disappearing into the icy mists momentarily, perhaps waiting to recharge its breath weapon before returning.*

(OOC: Zack, Ducane, Michael, Hulgyr)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack drinks his second healing potion and then moves towards the remaining wendigos so he can easily start engaging them.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Ducane nearly rips a vital organ out of the Wendigo, but he has to settle for a solid blow. The attack is cunning and sets the creature up for a trip, but the Wendigo doesn't even budge. Meanwhile, Zack heals himself and moves into position.*

(OOC: 14 HP recovered on the CMW potion.

We need Hul(k)gyr and Michael)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: a charge it is!
Hulgyr stomps across the snow heaving his now quite large greatsword at the beast.

ooc: attack: 1d20+20 -4(power attack) = 33
damage: 3d6+17+8(power attack) = 37
Rolls are here

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Hulgyr hits the less jovial Wendigo easily and deals it a massive blow, slicing deep into its skull while it still reels from Ducane's ripping slash to its tender flanks. It falls to the ground with a thunderous thud and a slight fracture of the ice. Meanwhile, Michael heals Ducane in an attempt to help create a solid front.*

*The only living Wendigo finds some morbid joke in its mate's demise.*

(OOC: Aya, Eternity, and Opale's turns)

Velmont

First Post
Opale takes a potion of CMW to prepare herself for the next dragon breath. The potion heals her for 8 point of damage, putting her back to 29/41.

[SBLOCK=Spell]Spell Memorized: (4+1/6+1/4+1/3+1/2+1)
DC: 15 + Spell level (+1 if Illusion)
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disturb Equilibrium, Feather Fall, Grease x2, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil
2: Glitterdust, Hideous Laugther, Melf's Acid Arrow, *Mirror Image, Web
3: Dispel Magic, Haste, Fly, *Major Image, Stinking Cloud
4: Black Tentacle, Dimension Door, Confusion, *Greater Invisibility
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads