Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I suggest we dispatch of the wendigo and then try a tactical retreat; we aren't a match for the dragon in our current condition."

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity moves towards the last remaining Wendigo, transforming herself into a Megaraptor as she moves.

ooc: metamorphosis into Megaraptor (stats to come). hp: 23 (+25 temp). pp: 1.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes...as Michael implies, the dragon is probably too fast for us to outpace it. I have a wand still, but it won't be able to penetrate the dragon's resistance to magic. I do have a few scrolls of utility spells. The Fly spell won't allow its user to keep up with the dragon, but it may provide an advantage if we need it. For now, I'll wait for the right time to act."

*Aya delays, as Eternity becomes a megaraptor and Opale heals herself. There is a rushing sound from above as the dragon descends into view, poised to dive into the gorge again.*

(OOC: Michael, Hulgyr, and the Grimms)

ajanders

Explorer
"Scatter!" advises Michael, giving the wolf-thing Ducane has become a shove forward as he takes off in a different direction.

Michael takes a move action away from the rest of the party, hoping the dragon can't breathe on them all this way. After his move action he plucks three nice skipping rocks from the pouch at his belt and casts Magic Stone on them.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: do I remember correctly, did the wendigos come out of a previously hidden alcove/cave? Eternity would tell the others to get in behind the wendigo but well as a dinosaur she cant really speak.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: They came out of shallow grooves in the cliff wall that were covered over with ice to hide them. They aren't by those grooves any more, having charged the party, but the grooves could be used for a cover bonus against the breath weapon unless most everyone gathers in them and the dragon breathes directly into them. Each groove can fit a Large creature or four Medium creatures if they squeeze, but they can't fight in those conditions. The canyon isn't wide enough to spread out left-to-right enough to avoid the dragon's breath cone at its widest, but Michael's plan can work if the party goes to different distances along the canyon, since the cone only extends out a relatively short amount vis-a-vis characters moving)

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr will head for the remaining wendigo in order to finish it.
If it is already killed he'll pull out a javelin and retreat while he keeps an eye out for a draconic target to combine with the javelin.

Remove ads