Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Dammit." Zack curses as he tries to put some distance between himself and everyone else. Without any effective ranged weapons, he isn't much use against the dragon.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'll just have Ducane do something)

*Zack heads away from the others, as Hulgyr tears a huge chunk out of the laughing Wendigo, Michael slips towards the niches that held the Wendigos, and Wolf-Ducane prepares for the coming assault, aware that his immunity to the dragon's breath will be a prime advantage in the ensuing battle.*

*The laughing Wendigo begins to approach the end of its long joke, particularly with Dino-Eternity in its face as Opale heads into an old Wendigo spot and reaches it immediately thanks to spending all her Haste-enhanced efforts on the task.*

(OOC: Dino-Eternity's Dino-E-turn, also Aya, and then the Dragon)

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity attempts to end the laughing wendigo's life before turning and heading away from the others. With little to no energy left, she hopes to atleast free her companions from having to deal with the dragon and the wendigo. Would that the dragon were about to try another pass close enough for her to tear it to pieces. No it was the cold that would get her.

[sblock]and I wanted to add, 'ironic in her current form' but I guess dinos aren't extinct in Enworld.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eternity rips into the jovially injured Wendigo, but her attacks are not sufficient to finish off the hardy beast. Aya pulls out a scroll as she moves over to Hulgyr.*

"This isn't enough to let you keep up with the dragon, but if it swoops low enough for a breath attack, you should be able to get off a single flying charge each time before it escapes..."

*She enspells Hulgyr with the ability to Fly, if only for a short time.*

*As predicted, the dragon moves downward for a breath attack. Opale is in the narrow crevasse and Zack made sure to stay away from everyone else, but Aya, Hulgyr, and Eternity are all packed in close. Michael is just barely out of the range of the cone unless the dragon chose to swoop in far lower than it has been so far, which warrants the cleric a much-needed reprieve. Hulgyr manages to dodge out of the way of the brunt of the attack, but the others are hit harder. Thankfully for Aya, she is reasonably protected from the worst of it.*

(OOC: Hulgyr takes 11 Damage, Eternity takes 21.

Grimms, Michael, Hulgyr. Beware, Hideous Laughter is over soon.)

Dalamar

Adventurer
"If I know my dragons, which isn't sure, that dragon should take a moment to get its breath back," Zack says to no-one in particular.
He runs back to help finish off the remaining wendigo.

OoC: Since he can't currently charge, he probably won't reach the wendigo this round to be able to whack it.

HP 20/65
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15 (+5 Armor, -1 Dex, +1 Dodge bonus from Haste)
Fort +6 Ref -2 Will -1
Attack +11/+11/+6 (2d4+6/x4)
Str 16 (+3) Dex 8 (-1), -2 on ability checks
Can't run or charge

ajanders

Explorer
Rime crunches under Michael's boots as he loads his sling and speaks the Word of Strength.

If the Wendigo is in melee combat, Michael will fire at the dragon.
If the Wendigo is not in melee combat, Michael fires at the Wendigo.

Haste gives +1 to hit, Prayer +1 to hit/damage, Magic stone is a 1d6 +1 weapon, sling has a range increment of 50 feet, so I don't think either one is out if it.
Michael's sling shot (1d20 7=15, 1d6 6=12)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: I will not be actively participating in this adventure due to my pause form LEW (as you can read in the GD thread). I agreed with RA that Hulgyr will stick around as a NPC. Good luck and have fun! Hopefully I'll be back before the end of this adventure.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zack is able to make it to the Wendigo, but he cannot attack yet. Wolf Ducane decides to attack the Wendigo, and he bites into it rather viciously, tripping it onto the ground with a loud grunt. Enraged, the beast is no longer laughing now. Michael's slingstone glances off one of the dragon's scales as Hulgyr rises into the air and slashes into the alabaster serpent's side with a powerful attack.*

(OOC: Dragon takes 36 Damage
Wendigo takes 20 more and stops laughing

Eternity, Opale, Aya)

Velmont

First Post
Opale cast acid arrow on the dragon, knowing his spell resistance will be of no use against the acid.

OOC: Ranged touch attack; Damage (1d20+6=22, 2d4=4)

[SBLOCK=Spell]Spell Memorized: (4+1/6+1/4+1/3+1/2+1)
DC: 15 + Spell level (+1 if Illusion)
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disturb Equilibrium, Feather Fall, Grease x2, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil
2: Glitterdust, Hideous Laugther, Melf's Acid Arrow, *Mirror Image, Web
3: Dispel Magic, Haste, Fly, *Major Image, Stinking Cloud
4: Black Tentacle, Dimension Door, Confusion, *Greater Invisibility
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK][/QUOTE]

Remove ads