Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I missed Opale's readied action, so--)

*As soon as Ducane clears the area, Opale conjures up some dark tentacles. The Wendigo effortlessly rips its way out of them, but that at least slows it down so that it can't charge.*

*As Eternity gives herself a temporary boost of vigour, Aya grimaces.*

"I'm afraid I've no more of those rays. I had no idea I might need so many today...I have a Polymorph--is anyone having terrible issues with the cold attacks and would like to be changed to something immune to cold?"

(OOC: Let Aya know if you want a Polymorph)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Michael just healed Zack a while back. After Aya is the dragon and then Michael's action, but Aya still wants to hear from a potential Polymorph target.)

ajanders

Explorer
Michael indicates vaguely that immunity to cold and wings would be helpful in dealing with the dragon, but that he's not as good a fighter as most of the rest of the party and probably shouldn't be the one dealing with the dragon, but then again he hasn't taken much damage yet.

It's a complicated sentiment to express, especially while casting healing spells.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Transforming someone into a winter wolf might be a good idea, on of the figthers maybe, as it is a nice combat form that can free trip every attack. Opale will not volonteer, but she wouldn't complain either if Aya choose her.

Remove ads