• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Abishai

Babel

First Post
Great work Demiurge! One slight problem - green, blue and red abishai are devoid of CR. Otherwise, brilliant stuff!

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Oh gods. I didn't even realize that. Of course, I was working on these at around 1:00 in the morning, so...

I'll fix that right up. I'll also make a change I was debating about since I posted these. The DR on the green, blue and red abishai is now 5/good and silver.

Demiurge out.

zeo_evil

First Post
Good work. Messed up thing is that I am about to hand these over to my DM because I see devils on the horizon in his game. Sucks to be me!

Pants

First Post
Excellent job as always.

I was about to start up a new thread and finally (!) convert these buggers, but it looks like I won't have to. ;)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Pants said:
Excellent job as always.

I was about to start up a new thread and finally (!) convert these buggers, but it looks like I won't have to. ;)
High praise indeed. I've always considered your conversions the "official" Planescape monsters in 3.5. Trust me, my players utterly hate your yugoloths.

Demiurge out.

Pants

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
High praise indeed.
Praise you're definitely deserving of.

I've always considered your conversions the "official" Planescape monsters in 3.5.
Now come now, don't make my ego any bigger than it already is ;)

Trust me, my players utterly hate your yugoloths.

Demiurge out.
Hehe :D
Then my job has been accomplished. ;)

Remove ads