• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Arena (OOC)

Starman

Adventurer
I would also be game for eventually getting out of the arena. My character should be done by tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to get started.:D

Starman

electric-ant

First Post
Sent in my character.....hmmm....11 players....just want to nudge everyone to finish their character soon so we can start quickly. :)

Jemal, do you have a site somewhere with information on your world?

Jemal

Adventurer
If Uriel wants Kitanas spot, sure.

Traps & Treachery is ok.

What's an immovable rod master? Is that a prestige class?

No I don't have a particular site with info on my world.. You can check the recruitement thread for my BETA campaign if you want, but if/when you get out of the arena I'll fill you in on anything that's different from vanilla D&D.
The only difference I can think of that would matter for now is that ALL dieties exist, from any 'official' source. It's a very diverse multiverse.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Er..I didn't want Kitana to leave :( BUT, if it keeps her in the Quest for the Lady Game...I'm in!
I NEED the Minstrel in there (Hope they don't eat you).

KitanaVorr

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Er..I didn't want Kitana to leave :( BUT, if it keeps her in the Quest for the Lady Game...I'm in!
I NEED the Minstrel in there (Hope they don't eat you).

LOL no problem! :)

I was looking foward to doing a little bit of maiming death and destruction, but alas, I had to make a choice.

Argh ;p I want work(and my friends) to slow down a tad but it looks like its only going to get worse and my spastic super posting will die down to maybe a couple a day in each game.

Maybe I'll join up later if there's room.

Jemal

Adventurer
K, I've only got Wippit Guud and Electric Ant's characters so far. I'll open the IC thread when I get 4 PCs e-mailed to me, and the rest of you will be introduced when I have your character.

Just to make sure everyone knows, e-mail the character to : Jemal@shaw.ca

Remove ads