• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Arena (OOC)

Jemal

Adventurer
Yeah, Quint series is still good, I just didn't repost that.
BTW - Instead of just posting new posts, why not edit your first post so you're not needlessly cluttering the thread?

Also, what do you mean "I don't see any numbers"?

Corlon

First Post
34 points, dang it, oh well.

oo, let's get out of the arena.
Corlon meets Corlon :p (unless I make a female... hmm)
I'll make a rogue/sorcerer/virtuoso/arcane trickster, virtuosos are great for roleplaying and battles, plus they get upgrades to spellz every level, great for getting to arcane trickster. Or a monk immovable rod master, I've always wanted to try one, by the way Jemal, can I be an immovable rod master?
Can I spend exp on schools from Path of the Sword?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
ARGH!!!!!! How come I missed this!?!
Finally a game where a Gladiator (I have 3 other characters with Gladiator BG from Quint Fighter) and I miss it...

Grumble,grumble...

KitanaVorr

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
ARGH!!!!!! How come I missed this!?!
Finally a game where a Gladiator (I have 3 other characters with Gladiator BG from Quint Fighter) and I miss it...

Grumble,grumble...

Uriel, if you want my spot, you can have it. I just found out that my work load has upped up aplenty, not including school work. My friends are also bugging the hell out of me to do stuff with them. (ah its too cold! who wants to go out at night in the cold when its at -20??!)

So I had to pick between your lady game and the arena, and I like your fun concept (I can't pass up totally silly games) I was gonna go ahead and do the arena game, but if you want the spot, its all yours if Jemal is alright with it! :)

electric-ant

First Post
Sounds great, Jemal! This game is going to be fascinating.

I'd like to get out of the arena (bound for the planes at large), but I would personally prefer underhanded sneaking-out-in-the-middle-of-the-night-through-the-planar-equivalent-of-sewage-tunnels rather than earning our way:

"What are we supposed to accomplish with all this fighting? Who are these Supreme Being guys anyway? Rumor has it we're training for a planar battle that will rock the multiverse, p'raps even the Blood War. Whatever it is, I want no part of it. I'm getting out of here as soon as I can, and NOT with a key, if you know what I mean."

I'm thinking a chaotic character. ;)

I'll e-mail you my character as soon as I draw him up.

Remove ads