The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Heckler

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"Well, that depends on what you mean to do there. If you leave the trees alone, you probably won't even see them."
"Excellent," Rinya replies. She turns toward the party to see if anyone else has any questions for the fey.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Once again Richard manages to barely supress a shrug, yet all mirth is gone now that the likelyhood of someone actively opposing them soon has settled in. He waits to see if anyone else has questions before inclining his head and thanking the nixie for their help.

Looking to Rinya and the limp creature bound and gagged, "What shall we do with out 'guest'?"

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien voices his thought on the matter. "If she is under thrall to another, can we really hold her responsible for her actions? I say we keep her with us and, if necessary, give her back to her 'master'."

Heckler

First Post
"I figure we'll keep her with us for now. Maybe we can get some information out of her. Either way, we should take her away from here."

BigB

First Post
Khairi looks on the creature..We do not know that she does the bidding of this master of hers willingly. Perhaps she is under some curse. If that is the case perhaps we can get the master to release her.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"It bothers me that since we'll have her along, she can try to bend someone's mind again," Tumna says. "Though I don't see anything we could do about that."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Dalamar said:
"It bothers me that since we'll have her along, she can try to bend someone's mind again," Tumna says. "Though I don't see anything we could do about that."
Richard pales slightly at these words, he looks thoughtfully down upon the small bound and unconscious creature... a small shudder seems to go through him...
"I know I don't know ... much... but would blindfolding as well as gagging her keep her from getting into our heads?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
Tumna shrugs. "I'm no expert on fey, but usually one needs to see their target for magic that doesn't shoot out of one's hand, so a blindfold might work."

Remove ads