• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Bold Adventures of Poins! OOC-Discussion (Recruiting Again! 4 Slots Available!)

Rhialto

First Post
jkason said:
I'm not sure if direct questions on play events should be in the play thread as (OOC: ) or here. Figured I'd start here, and I can amend my ways if you'd prefer the other method:

On the matter of the mace, is it a light or heavy mace? I'm assuming the latter with your mention of its sturdiness?

Also, I wasn't sure how one carries a mace (they wouldn't come with a scabbard like a sword, right?), so I guessed at the lashing to the belt. Let me know if I need to change that and I'll do the proper retconning. :)

jason

It is a masterwork light mace. Consider it a small gift, especially as the townie party isn't really too equipped for combat...

jkason

First Post
Rhialto said:
It is a masterwork light mace. Consider it a small gift, especially as the townie party isn't really too equipped for combat...

Sweet! Added it to the character sheet in the Rogues Gallery thread. Thank goodness for secret temple compartments. :)

Rhialto

First Post
Seeing as Temujin hasn't posted, I'll be playing Tristan as an NPC for the time being. Also, I'm looking for a replacement. Seeing as the "In the Woods" campaign has wound up being the oddball of the two that came out of my initial plans, I'll accept any reasonable idea.

Also, I'll explain my plan for getting you into the campaign, as soon as I have a player.

Last edited:

Remove ads