The Captain's Caper! (Dunamin judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I will post an update by the end of the day, I promise. Sorry I've been slow. Work has me pegged to the wall lately but we are adding two new employees on today to help ease the burden.

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Hrav hits S2 then moves and catches a second wind.

-Girth attacks the blazing skeleton with his Lady's light and hurts it, along with immobilizing it till the end of his next turn and giving it -2 to Will defense(save ends).

-Alexander moves up to attack S2. He misses, but marks the undead nonetheless.

-Quagmire can go here...

-Brudd charges forward and slashes into S2, leaving it "bloodied".

S2 is 'bloodied', and S1 along with the blazing skeleton are nearly so. After Quagmire goes, the skeletons will go again.
attachment.php

Attachments

• CC E6 Skull and Bones5.JPG
    CC E6 Skull and Bones5.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 122

covaithe

Explorer
Trusting to Alex's distraction to keep the skeleton's claws from his flesh, Quagmire slips behind the skeleton onto the stairway. Turning, he strikes a hard blow against the skeleton's ribcage, providing an opportunity for Brudd to attack at the same time.

[sblock=actions]Move to H20, provokes OA (which I think will provoke an attack from Alex due to combat challenge). Standard: Hammer and Anvil, hits reflex 16 for 11 damage (includes CA and 1/encounter sneak attack) and Brudd can make a basic melee attack with +3 to damage.

Q has a minor left, but I don't think anybody needs inspiring word at the moment. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess this action only makes sense after Brudd's move, so let's say Quagmire delayed.[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Brudd snorts swings and again sends bone chips flying with his bastard sword. Grinning savagely he nods his appreciation to Quagmire.

OOC: Well it worked out quite well, but sorry for my impatience covaithe! :D
[sblock=Hit 28, 8 Damage]OA (1d20+9=28, 1d12+5=8) [/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I'm starting to suspect that Covaithe is holding Quagmire's actions hostage until I post in the Darque Portal LEW adventure that he has a PC in as well. ;)

Be back with skeleton actions in a while...

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Someone pointed out to me that I've been doing sneak attack wrong: it can't be done with a heavy blade, only light blades, slings, and crossbows. Oops! I knew that, actually, having played a rogue who made the mistake of buying a longbow rather than a crossbow at character creation. So, yeah. I'll have to do something about that.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Sadly, no. He'd have to spend a feat to use a rapier, and Quagmire's only feat he spent on... sneak attacking. Hrav has a rapier; he spent a feat for it. I suppose I'll have to use a shortsword instead of a longsword and take the damage penalty.

Remove ads