• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Coldlands War [Full, Now Accepting Alternates]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Ferrix said:
So by taking Basic Firearms it's the same as taking the Simple Weapon proficiency and I receive proficiency in all Basic Firearms or is it more like taking a martial or exotic weapon?

Basic firearm prof gives you proficiency with all basic firearms.

Advanced firearm proficiency gives you proficiency with a single advanced firearm.

Ferrix

Explorer
Eikasia, artilect akashic up in the RG and a post in the IC thread. Background is the only thing that needs fleshing out at the moment.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Well, this is quite the crew we have assembled. :)

I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it... but then again, that's what I like about d20. Lots of options. :)

Ferrix

Explorer
Might as well turn this accidental repost into a useful post...

GnomeWorks said:
Well, this is quite the crew we have assembled. :)

I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it... but then again, that's what I like about d20. Lots of options. :)

Heheh... yep... I'm really enthralled by playing such an alien creature as an artilect that it's got me pretty excited. It'll be interesting to see how it ends up interacting with others.

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. But, as you can see, I accepted the challenge. It should prove to be interesting indeed.

DemonAtheist

First Post
finally wrapping up my character. was wondering what my choices on my one and only device are, and what device points can be used for. Also about to write up the background I'vs got worked out, hope it fits.

Komodo

First Post
Speaking of which, your little rogue dude is going to have to be the one repairing us Artilects. You're the only one with ranks in it. ;)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
DemonAtheist said:
finally wrapping up my character. was wondering what my choices on my one and only device are, and what device points can be used for. Also about to write up the background I'vs got worked out, hope it fits.

Were devices included in the zip file I sent you? Or did you not get the zip with the tech rules?

Device points are to devices what power points are to psionics, essentially... there are differences in how they're used, but that's the best comparison.

Remove ads