• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Coldlands War [Full, Now Accepting Alternates]

Komodo

First Post
Sorry if I seem impatient. Just wanted to make sure that you hadn't already sent it and that Hotmail had decided to block it.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Komodo said:
Sorry if I seem impatient. Just wanted to make sure that you hadn't already sent it and that Hotmail had decided to block it.

Sorry, stupid internet, humor doesn't transfer well... I didn't mean to be mean, was just picking on you. You had posted your email addy awhile ago, so I probably should've gotten it to you sooner.

You should be having it shortly. :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hmm... my mail server doesn't like that email addy.

Do you have an alternate address that I can send it to?

EDIT - just figured out why it didn't like it. Hotmail apparently thinks its too big of an email.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Hmm... my mail server doesn't like that email addy.

Do you have an alternate address that I can send it to?

EDIT - just figured out why it didn't like it. Hotmail apparently thinks its too big of an email.
Wich is why I didn't get it either...

Komodo, you can have my spot. I can't see myself sitting down and creating a character within the next week or so, since work is just getting too hectic. Gnomeworks, sorry, but I'm bowing out of this one. You seem to have made a very good, detailed system and a homegrow campaign to match. I just don't have the time right now, maybe later. I think I'll just create a character in my own time, and whenever someone drops out I'll be ready to jump in, if that's cool with you.

I'll keep my eye on this thread, and I'll post a character in the RG-thread whenever I'm ready.

Komodo

First Post
Hey, thanks. Sorry that you can't play, though.

Gnomeworks, you can try emailing it to thekomodo at comcast dot net. That'll probably work.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
DrZombie said:
Wich is why I didn't get it either...

Yeah, I posted that earlier, but I wasn't sure why that happened.

Komodo, you can have my spot. I can't see myself sitting down and creating a character within the next week or so, since work is just getting too hectic. Gnomeworks, sorry, but I'm bowing out of this one. You seem to have made a very good, detailed system and a homegrow campaign to match. I just don't have the time right now, maybe later. I think I'll just create a character in my own time, and whenever someone drops out I'll be ready to jump in, if that's cool with you.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Thanks for the compliments. If somebody else drops out, you've got dibs on the first spot if you want it (this decision was not altered by the compliments, btw ;)). :)

I'll keep my eye on this thread, and I'll post a character in the RG-thread whenever I'm ready.

Give me a shout when you're ready, and I'll work on your introduction when we get to a point where it's possible.

Komodo said:
Gnomeworks, you can try emailing it to thekomodo at comcast dot net. That'll probably work.

Will do.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Alright, so here's the plan.

I'm going to post the IC thread this Wednesday, October 20.

By that time, I'd like to have all characters in the RG thread. If your character isn't there, you can still post to the IC thread, as it won't start out with a combat scene. However, I want them done ASAP.

As previously noted, if you haven't posted to the IC thread within a week of it opening (that'd be the 27th), then your spot goes to the first alternate; that is unless you've given me advance warning that you won't be available. If such is the case, please inform me before the 27th, either via email or by a post.

If anybody has any world-related questions for character background or otherwise, feel free to post or email me. Also, if you have anything in your character background that you don't want anyone else to know but that you feel I should be aware of, feel free to email me.

My email address, again, is korey at nandgate dot com.

Remove ads