• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
During the feast, Rinaldo socialize with all teh villager. He asks them about there situations, there concerns about the tower, the orcs, the hobgoblin. He also ask how the reconstruction are going.

As the mayor do his proposal, the Trader replies "I suppose the tower is not very far if it concerns your people, so I think we can leave our horses here and go on foot, but being not familiar with the region, the guide might be welcome, except if one of my companion think he can lead teh group without problem up to the tower."

Erekose13

Explorer
"A guide and stabling for our horses would be most welcome, Mayor. Thank you for this honour." replies Tenebrynn a little concerned that they have been rewarded before doing anything.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think I can manage with some good directions," Vanitri says, "But a place for the horses would be good. I don't have anything that needs to be stored, but I thank you for the offer."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The mayor nods, and they take the horses and anything the group wants to store or otherwise not carry along, giving directions to the tower.*

*When she hears the directions, Laynie simply closes her eyes.*

*When they are ready, the group can depart for the Phantom Tower.*

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo bend to Vanitri's ear "I must tell bringing a kid is not what I prefer. I've already seen full grown man falling before trouble, but I must tell Laynie have impress me by her knowledge. If you judge she is skilled and mature enough to follow, I'll trust your judgement." he whispers to him.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Okay then, just make sure to stay back with Ashnar. If we get into trouble, Vanitri and I will be the first ones to move in." says Tenebrynn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay. What about Hogarth? He's big and wears heavy armour. According to the Wizard's Guide to Combat, the key to winning a difficult battle is to trick the enemies into attacking the warriors or monks who stand in the way and pretend to be dangerous while the healers keep them awake and the wizards do the work."

Velmont

First Post
"Books... the key of winning a battle, you talk like if it was a skelleton key. I think only when we were figthing teh goblin I have been in a group that had both a tough warriors, healers and wizard. And I don't fit in any of these roles. Experience is what looks like is missing to you, but you are still young, and I think you'll have quite interesting experience in front of you. In a combat, be creative. If your enemy doesn't expect something, you'll be able to bring him down quickly. That's how we arrest those brigand near Orussus, or that patrol of goblinoids on Hogarth's island." replies Rinaldo to the young girl.

Remove ads