The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I don't like it either, but Iggy has been using it and Manzanita initially created the Academy, so I'm stuck with it

Also yes, that effect is unavailable, and the lack of Guile, for the moment, is noted)

Bront

The man with the probe
"If Sin and her apparitions may not enter, then they will aslo prove a deturant to anyone else seeking the Crux. I think it's best we leave hastily before Sin can regroup."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's a wonder what you can forget how to do. I told you to stop using those mind-altering drugs back in Dimensionalalties and Loci," she teases, "Speaking of, I think I finally wrapped my head around that spell myself while I was being zapped by the Crux--it opened up my mind to so many mysteries of dimensionality."

*Just then, a goodly time after everyone else came out of the Crux (and they all seemed to come out together, even those who waited until the next day), Guile appears and moves outward. Her face no longer holds a vacant stare, but a cunning gaze, and she begins:*

"I..."

*But then, the motes of light begin to appear as if she is to be destroyed like the others who entered this area. But before that happens, she convulses, and her vapid smile returns. The motes stop, and she appears to be safe and stable, and back to her usual post-tranformation ironic guilelessness.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"Hey, if the astral pocket is a rocken, don't come a knocken," Vanitri says.

"Seriously, saw one blow up on some poor studant. The guy couldn't speek anything but celestial for a week."

Remove ads