The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rinaldo appears right where he disappeared. If he hadn't totally resolved to leave the Crux alone, there is an instant where he might have been able to attack, but he uses that instant to retreat away from the Crux instead, and so he is back in the present.*

"Rinaldo, you're back! Thank goodness you are safe. I'm afraid we feared the worst."

Velmont

First Post
"I've seen the worst... and it will happen if we destroy the Crux." tells Rinaldo. He looks around as if searching a presnece. "Sin, you see it, I had the chance to destroy the Crux. I could have done so but I didn't. You were right, destroying the Crux is not an option."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Since pretty much everyone will be arriving nearly simultaneously in the past, no matter the time they spend in the future discussing after Rinaldo lept back in time, I'll need to wait to see what happens. Technically, I suppose that he may not have even gotten a chance to have those words yet before the next person comes back too. ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
*In a split second, they have all returned except Guile (even Elektra, from elsewhere). Presumably Guile is in a better place now. Each of them moves away from the Crux, though only Ashna must do so with any hurry.*

"Well that was weird," Rayne says, "Now, weren't you going to destroy the Crux though?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri smiles and hugs Laynie, "Good to see you too."

"I'm not sure, perhaps sending it away, or sealing off the tower again and setting some kind of ward around the area. In the wrong hands, it's not safe. It may not even be safe in the right hands, but I can't destroy it."

Remove ads