The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Its actually GP that I'm shortest on. I could spare up to 100XP towards crafting things for Rinaldo (and tons of CP). But if you want to contribute both XP (in the way of DM credits) and your own CP then T only takes a small commission.

Well, I don,t want to spend XP actually, but if you want to have more gold, I could ask you to enchant Rinaldo's buckler and create Hogarth's cloak:

Upgrade buckler to +1: 500gp, 40XP, 100CP
Cloak of Resistance +1: 500gp, 40XP, 100CP

Total spent by Rinaldo: 800 gp
Total spent by Hogarth: 800 gp
Total spent by Tenebrynn: 80XP, 200 CP
Total gained by Tenebrynn: 600 gp

Does thats ound fine? That should allow you to add two or three spell to your spellbook taken from Lex.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Well, I don,t want to spend XP actually, but if you want to have more gold, I could ask you to enchant Rinaldo's buckler and create Hogarth's cloak:

Upgrade buckler to +1: 500gp, 40XP, 100CP
Cloak of Resistance +1: 500gp, 40XP, 100CP

Total spent by Rinaldo: 800 gp
Total spent by Hogarth: 800 gp
Total spent by Tenebrynn: 80XP, 200 CP
Total gained by Tenebrynn: 600 gp

Does thats ound fine? That should allow you to add two or three spell to your spellbook taken from Lex.
Actually, he can add spells for free to the Blessed Book, but I'm sure he would not mind 600 GP.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
It's free to add a spell to a bless book... Opale need one!
Why do you think that all three Wizards in the group have them? ;)

At 12500 for 1000 pages, it costs 12.5 GP per page, rather than 100 (and it costs 6.25 GP per page and some XP if you craft it yourself). A massive savings.

Erekose13

Explorer
I had planned to try and speak with Opale on some of the spells she has that he doesnt have, hopefully at the party. Between her, Almayce, Iggy, and Lex I think Tenebrynn will be very close to collecting all 0-3 level spells available.

Deal on the crafting for Rinaldo and Hogarth. I have two items that I need to sell through Rinaldo.

+1 mithral buckler
my spellbook (discounting 0th level spells and erasing Ashnar's Sparkstrike)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I had planned to try and speak with Opale on some of the spells she has that he doesnt have, hopefully at the party. Between her, Almayce, Iggy, and Lex I think Tenebrynn will be very close to collecting all 0-3 level spells available.

Deal on the crafting for Rinaldo and Hogarth. I have two items that I need to sell through Rinaldo.

+1 mithral buckler
my spellbook (discounting 0th level spells and erasing Ashnar's Sparkstrike)
No Iggy for you! I have Iggy with Zaeryl. :p

If you grab spells that Lex doesn't have, of course, she'll hope that you share those with her as well.

Erekose13

Explorer
She'll be getting tons of 4th level spells when she gets there too. Let me review what I had hoped to grab from Iggy to see if she has those too.

Stinking Cloud:
Tongues:
Water Breathing:
Stoneskin M:
Black Tentacles:
Arcane Eye:
Invisibility, Greater:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hmm, suddenly I realise another rather sad aspect of Rinaldo's Trader class ability too--it makes his store less fun for other players, since the fun for other players is to find items from other adventures on sale for discount and have the items stick around in the persistant world, but Rinaldo's ability lets him just sell them to faceless NPCs for 90%, so there's no incentive not to have them disappear from his store. Frex, I'm sure you could find someone in need of a discounted mithral buckler.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
She'll be getting tons of 4th level spells when she gets there too. Let me review what I had hoped to grab from Iggy to see if she has those too.

Stinking Cloud:
Tongues:
Water Breathing:
Stoneskin M:
Black Tentacles:
Arcane Eye:
Invisibility, Greater:
Of those, she has Greater Invisibility, Tongues, and Water Breathing. She can cast 4th-level spells now, but only after applying XP from this adventure, so she just happens not to have any in her book yet except the two she learned this level (Dimension Door and Greater Invis).

Remove ads