The Crux of the Matter

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay I'm ready with my intro. For it to work, Tenebrynn needs the help of Ashnar, Lex (and Rayne if she is coming too, she is certainly invited). He's going to purchase Major Image, and needs the others to learn and cast it too to create a stream of brightly coloured entertainers.

here is a preview, if you don't want to spoil it, dont read!

[sblock]A thin elf decked in shimmering armor that sparkles slightly in the light of the inn steps over the threshold. Looking over the incredibly crowded inn he casts a quick spell to raise himself above the crowd and fly over to stand beside Joe. The elf speaks quietly with Joe, who smiles and nods.

Floating up into the air above the bar, the elf casts another minor enchantment to raise his voice above the din, "Greetings all! I am Sir Tenebrynn Glimmersight, Knight of Monemvassia. I come before you, a humble adventurer like all of you, returned from our most recent excursion. I find myself with entirely too much disposable income. As such I'd like to invite you all to join me in celebration. A celebration like none seen in these parts before. A tribute to this upstanding profession of ours!"

Tenebrynn floats down to stand just an inch above the bar, careful not to let his worn boots touch Joe's furniture. "Please, everyone refill your drinks, we will have entertainment, fine food, and fares like none other." With that the front doors open wide and a stead stream of entertainers enter the inn. Bright colours, floating confetti and dazzling spells herald brightly costumed entertainers the likes of which you have never seen. As they mingle, the illusionary entertainers reveal their true natures as constructs of magic.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Awesome! Let's post it in the RDI thread quickly--another GM hasn't been reading the memos and tried to put up a recruitment, and I'm trying to make him wait (at the least, it isn't fair to the GMs who were polite and waited like I asked), but it will be easier if we actually start ASAP.

Bront

The man with the probe
Bront said:
Crafting with Tenebrynn's help.
Code:
+ 1,080.16 gp		Intitial Funds
+15,000   gp		Share
-   125   gp		Reparations
-   210   gp	16 xp	Bracelets Repair*
-   420   gp	32 xp	Weapon repair*
- 2,100	  gp	160 xp	Enchant armor to +2
- 3,150   gp	240 xp	+1 extra enhancement on the rapier (Shocking or Frost)
- 6,300   gp	480 xp	Add +2 Dex to the Bracelets
------------------------------
+ 3,775.16 gp
Outside help
- 125/250  gp	10 xp?	Ring Repair*

Tene's cut
1490 take home gold, and 182 XP cost.
* Repair=enchantment fix.

Hrm... now I could squeeze another enchantment in there if I fork over a credit that would break it fairly even...

What's the min crafting level for a +3 armor enchantment (Total)?
Anyone?

If Tenybryn can help with Vanitri's armor to get it to +3, he'll end up with 150 GP and 72 XP instead of costing him 182 since I'd need to spend another point.

No one gave me the craft points I'm due to spend btw.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, I know, it was usefull for a frost item. I'll live with shocking.

No answer on the min for a +3 (Total) armor enchantment?

Erekose13

Explorer
Yup can do with the free major image and the starting right now.

Red: Van's +3, you need to be L9 caster level I think and T is only L8 so I don't know if he can do it. Lemme double check.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Yup can do with the free major image and the starting right now.

Red: Van's +3, you need to be L9 caster level I think and T is only L8 so I don't know if he can do it. Lemme double check.
You are correct. Elektra can lend her Ring to Tenebrynn to allow him to have CL 9 for purposes of that prereq.

Remove ads